Early Access version 109

1 Like

Welcome to the internet! Looking things up with a search engine like Google is waaay more useful than you think, so I advise you to do that first before posting next time. Here’s a Wikipedia article for your convenience:

The current hard cap of 30 mission slots is already a bit overkill

I think so, but it’s worse to do the same thing on a keyboard/joypad, and this drag & drop feature is exclusive to the other input methods. Come to think of it, how about this:

When clicking a button, the mouse pointer would automatically move to the relevant button. Say, when you click a satellite slot after previously equipping a ICBM, it’d point to said satellite in your inventory, and equipping one would then move the pointer to another empty satellite slot, allowing you to set them up swiftly and easily. Almost every kind of input device benefits from this, it’s a win-win!

5 Likes

Can you use colored smoke (from Party Time Chicken) instead of fireworks for Dr.Beaker’s death explosion?

Brb making more waves involving them, although that would take me a long while to brainstorm.

3 Likes

Same.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios , will planet CI5 missions be back in the game soon ?
And can you add metal wings to astronaut chicken ?

Then how did you make chickens who have many dicretions of CI2 ?
I mean those .

and what about my waves idea ?

That has been answered too many times…

They are going to be released in later points and updates of the game. Due to how many new enemies they require and world designs they need.

2 Likes

Hello @InterAction_studios, perhaps a similar question has already been asked, but I would like to clarify, will a special temporary fact-finding mission with new waves be released in order to better study them? Not all players use the forum, so your opinion is very interesting.

1 Like

He said that it’s technically hard to make.

Does that mean it won’t? Or will it be, but then?

nobody knows

Idea: Put the Danger Zone in the To Infinity And Beyond wave on the top right.
Bug (Maybe): When i shoot at Dr.Beaker some bullets go right through him.

2 Likes

Head.

time to get CHL the hard way around.
yes my laptop somehow is compatible with salad
my cpu crying

you should post that in chatting place

4 Likes

iA has already explainted here where he mentioned about the metal wings

No

I don’t have a way of easily creating hand-crafted missions.

3 Likes

:warning: Alright, I think that’s enough waves for this version (because :sweat: :hot_face: ). Update ETA today evening (Saturday 18 June 2022) or tomorrow morning (Sunday 19 June 2022)

23 Likes

He said very clearly

1 Like

yes, he can make pain frames, but he can’t apply it