Early Access version 109

they don’t have emergency exit

1 Like

28 waves

1 Like

It will be ready when it’s ready.

1 Like

Kinda curious, how much of the mobile port of CIU is complete?

Should you be able to drag & drop satellites in ship loadout?
  • Yes, will be useful to who uses same type.
  • No, not necessary.

0 voters

@InterAction_studios is it possible to add it?

hmm would the ci3 exclusive enemies (egg drones, egg ships, missiles) be considered if they had more wave ideas involving them

13 Likes

Can do dragging for the equipment, otherwise it’s inconvenient to click?

Not sure what you meant but you can drag and drop any equipment in mission config screen as long as you have enough of it. My idea is to able to do that while in spaceship loadout screen(for satellites).

It’s a pity that satellites cannot be divided into different buttons. It would be convenient to play.

The two main things missing are IAP and ads.

Yes. However, I consider the existing CI3 waves in which they appear to be weak/boring

21 Likes

Guess i’ll leave it as an idea then?

IA , can you make slots of Mission Config infinity ?

and can you make buying one slot of "Auto Use Items " or "Speical Weapons " or "Perishables " possible ?

Isn’t clicking enough already?

Define “infinity”.

1 Like

Someday you’ll realise just how tedious it is when you have to manually mount more than three of the same satellite on a ship. Being able to drag and drop just like with configs saves would be a good quality of life change and would save a lot of time.

3 Likes
1 Like

Welcome to the internet! Looking things up with a search engine like Google is waaay more useful than you think, so I advise you to do that first before posting next time. Here’s a Wikipedia article for your convenience:

The current hard cap of 30 mission slots is already a bit overkill

I think so, but it’s worse to do the same thing on a keyboard/joypad, and this drag & drop feature is exclusive to the other input methods. Come to think of it, how about this:

When clicking a button, the mouse pointer would automatically move to the relevant button. Say, when you click a satellite slot after previously equipping a ICBM, it’d point to said satellite in your inventory, and equipping one would then move the pointer to another empty satellite slot, allowing you to set them up swiftly and easily. Almost every kind of input device benefits from this, it’s a win-win!

5 Likes

Can you use colored smoke (from Party Time Chicken) instead of fireworks for Dr.Beaker’s death explosion?

Brb making more waves involving them, although that would take me a long while to brainstorm.

3 Likes

Same.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios , will planet CI5 missions be back in the game soon ?
And can you add metal wings to astronaut chicken ?

Then how did you make chickens who have many dicretions of CI2 ?
I mean those .

and what about my waves idea ?