Early Access version 109

@InterAction_studios who is @who ?

2 Likes

It’s a question wondering who suggested the idea.

5 Likes

Maybe IA suggested this wave for himself or it’s a joke or the medal for
image .
@InterAction_studios , if it for no one then remove medal reward .

First, can you pass a Double Team wave with Dr.Beaker? Then thinking carefully later!

1 Like

@InterAction_studios , can you make wave: “To Infinity and Beyond” enemies appear faster?

1 Like

I guess this is the one

5 Likes

Indeed; thanks.

6 Likes

I really don’t remember this person who suggested this wave so it turns out it was actually @ScarletCuboids

@InterAction_studios can you decrease these large amount of indestructible barriers or make them destructible in “Ribbit” Wave? they are too many and we take too long to destroy the saucers behind them.

and can mirrored variations be done in those waves:

1. Visitor From Another Dimenstion
  2. Enemy Queue
  3. Complex Fractals
  4. Overarching Chickens.
  5. Divide and Conquer
1 Like

Ngl, had me in the first half, but seriously, stop it with the mirrored waves.

And why i should stop? do they look impossible?

Because that’s scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to ideas. I sure don’t want someone else to take up goldenboss’s reputation as a member who wants mirrored waves.

Tldr: Mirrored waves=low effort ideas, think of something more creative.

1 Like

Requesting for mirrored variation for almost symmetrical waves is way unnecessary

4 Likes

Good point. i will stop then

IA, can you replace that voice in Thundercluck’s appearance with cluck of chickens?
Because no one encourages ThunderCluck in the game except chicken (In my Opinion) .

7 Likes

Well I do.

2 Likes

you traitor!
you’re supposed to fight them, not join them!
report bad recruit

1 Like

Just what he said

Forum name: JenningsLA

Just to quickly elaborate: Maybe shady dealers shouldn’t be charging non-license owners double for exclusive ships. The lore behind the double charge is that you’re purchasing it as contraband. Everything the dealers can sell players is already classed as contraband, including any ships they’re offering. It’s just a small nitpick and dealers aren’t guaranteed to be selling exclusive models.

1 Like