Early Access version 108

I think if IA Says that its still present, He should fix it right now lol

Third track with authorship. Video will be published soon.

was Chicken Invaders 3,4 and 5 intended to be free on Microsoft store?

Yes sir. I keeping see all mistakes and I’ll handle

Share for me plz (iirc, some people report this bug but i forgot)

Also, will you mind to read (or read again) my idea again? Kinda important for blind color people.

2 Likes

If there was an idea about renting on the forum earlier, then let me know about it.

I do it @RainbowBoyVN

But why you forget about it?

IA either ignored it or did nothing about it
either way doesn’t mean that only 1 of them will get the medal and the other has to find another way

1 Like

He’s will finding any mistake I guess …

No exactly

I think this Is an exploit: when you are in-mission using Accumulator booster, disable Pro-gamer mode after killing the boss will prepare for warp to the next stage. Without Pro-gamer mode on it will take longer time to the Accumulator booster to recharge before the next stage

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios , can you change the text into this?

Wave ? of ? instead of Wave x of y

Just to make it fit for the jamming feature. It wouldn’t be an issue since you can still see the number of waves for every retro mission before starting/when pausing during one.

1 Like

Standalone. I also have it on Steam but for some reason I stick to the former.

Ooh, and while we’re at it, if it’s possible to animate the words, how about making it so that the wave name and caption first appear as random strings of corrupted text for a moment before stopping at the normal text? I can imagine something like it rapidly cycling between strings like these:

l̶͕̩̈́͛ȯ̴̘̼͎̟̹̿͛̈̓͘͜ŗ̶̦̞̥̜̈́̚è̵̖̪͔̏m̵̛͍̱̐̈̈͝ ̴̺̥͚̅̈́̕͜ͅḯ̵̛̯̗͉͐͜p̸̛͕͕̐̈́̽͘s̷̹͇̹̿ú̶̼̣m̸̧͈̀̃͋

č̵̹͠h̷̙̪͎̼̎̎͂̃̃̍i̸̱̘̟͕͈̳͗č̴̤͉̞͓̱̿̇k̵̛̝̟̟͈͗̊͝ͅe̵̮͠n̵̳̪͇̼̤̎̎͆̔͝ͅ ̴̗̰͍̭́̇̚i̸̩̦̦͑̆̍͠n̸͎͖͂̍̎͘͝͠v̵̥̖̯̹̤̓̌ͅa̸̡̘̰̽͑̈́̄͝d̵̛̗̯̱͌̔̍͗͝ë̴̛̼̖̇̈́r̸̡̘͌̐̄͝s̴̲̝̪͉͉̀̉̋͂͒ ̴̛̣̹͑͑̈́͠u̶̖͑̌͊͜ņ̶̛͈͎̺͊̾î̸̲̲̫̣̟v̸̧̡͔̄ͅe̸͕͎̭̊̋ṙ̸̠̭͆̕s̸͈͈͈̲͙͒̉̚͝e̵̛̟̫͖͒̇́́͝ͅ

h̴͈͓͈̺̟̮̅͌̏è̵͉̭͔̝̭͠ͅn̴͓̳̂t̶͖̍̈́̈́͗̿ę̶̔͋r̷̨͔̞̫͑̓́ṕ̴͖̻̑̏̇̈́͋r̵͖̖̯͓̘̓í̸͎̩̰̾͝s̴̡͇̯̠̥̈̎͂̑ë̴͔̲̞͚̹́ ̶͖̼͔̮̈́͗̀ḥ̷̛̳̳͛̑͋̓̓͜ͅe̸̘̩̺̩͉̓͋̚n̷̡͓͍̲̮̔̒͂c̵̥͇̒͛͂o̶̞̳̫̹̬͓̓u̵̧͓̫͓͗̚n̶̝͎̭̖͂̆̕̕͝t̷̨̥̮̮̾e̷̼̖͂r̶̭͛̃͝

before stopping at

Retro Invaders: Beginner Loop

2 Likes

Already Suggested & DENIED

Source

Trust me bro

jk here
Early Access version 100 - #175 by Rippi_17

1 Like

unrelated, but why isn’t CIU on this list

1 Like

Welp.

Uhh most people here were confused, so they chose ‘no’ for having it not to appear, and yes for making it appear. Maybe I can poll it again?

1 Like

Yes. Poll it again, please. And make it clearer this time. Thanks.

Should UHF announce the wave number in Retro
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like