Early Access version 104

Clicking left and arrow keyboard

:warning: Taking one server down for testing.

11 Likes

Err, the arrow keys are already used for movement by default. And besides, >10 players in one game is not something you see everyday anyway.

1 Like

Mouse:scrolling
Keyboard: W/D key
Console: ???
Touchscreen: T O U C H

1 Like

L2 / R2

1 Like

Here it is. Please don’t forget again: Reforming League (By VN™|C0mplex and windinecraft) - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe
Just please. Don’t waste every ideas about League everyone send to you. Options to join/leave League is just a temporally solution in my opinion so please, rework it.
To not forget it again, you can simply archive it :))

Be patient, for a big mechanic suggestion like this, when he had time (like when he did with spacecrafts and weapon boosters) iA will dedicate a topic or open the closed topic to discuss it between multiple players, don’t just feed it on him on your own.

5 Likes

I know. But i’m nervous if my idea also went dead-dead just like many other ideas about League .__.
Pardon me.

There’s plenty of ideas that’s gone ignored, yours is no different

4 Likes

I will change that into N and P keyboard

Don’t mean i can accept it’s fading away.

I think @InterAction_studios should add new medal " Top 1 scores daily pilot " " Top 1 scores weekly pilot " " Top 1 flight time daily pilot " & Top 1 flight time weekly pilot "

2 Likes

I think @InterAction_studios should add text chat in contact screen to chat with friends

Callsign in CIU: Thành Trung Mega

already suggested

cough de"fking"cline cough

1 Like

I already suggested the daily and weekly score medals, not too long ago.

iA. I think Muller shouldn’t be nerf seriously. If you do that, how about the power when a player reach :zap:20 ? Will these power deleted? Or reach :zap:20 just give everyone 100.000 points? There is no any spaceship have the maximum power?
P/s: If i’m wrong about the change of Muller, can iA or someone explain for me, please? Because i’m very frighten and suprise after reading the change. Thanks you!

5 Likes

It’s not getting the cap, it’s getting a different way of displaying it, if I understood correctly.

5 Likes

I deadly, deadly hope so… There ain’t no way there will be no ships with max fp anymore.

1 Like

Correct. The power limit is now simply listed as 10 (+MAX) instead of unlimited / –, which also makes it work with the new way of displaying surplus firepower in missions.

1 Like