Early Access version 10

• make the first big chicken release 4 infinity chicks
  • release eggships instead of chickenauts
  • release ufo chickens instead of ordinary ones
  • etc etc

btw, what about waves where random bosses get set in? A “Random Boss Battle” wave, for example, a military chicken + a mysterious ship etc., completely random. Must be fun

1 Like

I’m glad you fixed this one :wink: (and yes, I was the one that reported it)

Keep the frequent attacks but reduce the movement speed. (For all buffed bosses.)

1 Like

My concern is that they’re all mounted ones and all chickens splitted are not.

I needed to buy a pen for this update :scream:.

I think the Apple Core needs a buff too. The only thing that changes with difficulty seems to be that it starts attacking you sooner.

4 Likes

Yeah. It would be great. I suggest to change shooting barriers to different enemies depending on difficulty used. On SSH shooting barriers should be replaced by Chick Gatling Guns.

Egg Cannon boss is almost impossible at highest difficulty + SSH. I like it though.

The “Chicken multiplicity” boss fight takes quite long though. I don’t know if it’s necessary to make it harder

Exactly, it should fire 3 shots in bursts of 5 at higher difficulties and also the metal plates should have higher health.

Amazing update,though it feels like certain bosses became a bit too insane now…(military chicken and UCOs). UCO especially,since it travels so quickly,you barely even have time to react. Other bosses like egg cannon are cool,though

3 Likes

One of the worst updates IMO

Just keep in mind the fact that the godly speed that some of the bosses received wasn’t intentional.

This is actually what happened…

10 Likes

I disagree. Some bosses might be insane,but we still got what we wanted:harder bosses.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I find it so funny actually when I die to them now, even Egg cannon is insane from our insults to it.

Version 10.3 will be released tonight to tone down some of these insane speeds. This update will be optional, so you can stick with the existing 10.1 one if you prefer (until 11.1 comes).

P.S. 10.2 was a server-only update to fix the “reset galaxy exploration” issue

9 Likes

Which bosses do you intend to nerf? Currently,only military chicken and UCO chicken should be nerfed,in my opinion at least. Though I didn’t get to fight all of the bosses yet,so there could be more,idk. Would just like to know which ones will be fixed. I intend to record some of the bosses the way they are now,while I’d also like to record some of them after they get nerfed

@anon27929001

We don’t know yet. We’ll perform an evaluation pass over ALL bosses. You’ll be able to tell by the changelog what was changed.

1 Like

That’s why I asked which bosses will get nerfed…because I’ll decide whether or not I want to update it based on that…
And thanks IA.

1 Like