Early Access version 08

good to know

@InterAction_studios, How much more will you add to v9.1?

Will CI4 and CI5 bosses also be remastered in the future?

In my opinion, the Egg Cannon, Henterprise and the Yolk Star should get their respective boss themes…

1 Like

WOW! I was thinking that they will be 5 lasers or maybe 6 but 7!!! With metal suit chickens! It will be very interesting to see it with other backgrounds :slight_smile: The yolky boy is back and stronger than ever!

Oh… my… this will be an interesting fight for sure, @InterAction_studios how are all CI3 bosses getting remastered but CI4/5 bosses are left easy and “meh”?

I think that’s because Ci4 and CI5 were created on the same engine or in the same technology so they could be used with just loading them while CI3 wasn’t compatible and needed to be remastered.

1 Like

Finally I will lose all of my lives!

I asked for more lasers… comunity hate me if you want to

1 Like

4 Likes

I want pan return as shield.

4 Likes

I want a shield system either. So these double eggthrower chickens would be more horrific. Also when we get a damage while shield is on. Shield should break and renew after like 5 seconds.

Just use Dimensional Phase-outs.

4 Likes

me?
(5 character thingie whingie)

Or you could uſe ſpare lives inſtead.

Ohhhh yeahhhhh
But I wish that there was a way to fight against the real one - I mean that you could actually fight the yolk as can be seen on the cut seances
Even though it’s good like this. (BTW Pay attention to the glow effects that is not transparent enough, if you can fix it it would be perfect!)

It would be cool to bring back the chasing-football-referee-coat-wearing chicken to increase the difficulty of the level though

They aren’t harder than other chickens.

1 Like

then put a Chickenaut in the fight and give them the ability to chase after you

Jaw. On. The. Floor.

OH MY. :scream:

plz tell me if this will really be added to the game

How 2 increase difficulty

1 Like

If IA make spiral of doom with only chickenauts or egg ship chickens im done.

3 Likes

I’m dying many time on that wave xD