Early Access version 06

When they’re done.

2 Likes

hahaha lol xD

1 Like

I saw that heat sinks will work after the next update. Now,I’m interested in…how will vulcan work if you get a better heat sink than your default one? Would it also lose accuracy at a slower rate,since you’ll overheat more slowly? Or will it lose accuracy at the same rate as before?
@InterAction_studios

1 Like

This one:

4 Likes

Hey @InterAction_studios,

maybe there can be more ways of boosting your damage temorarily or permanently in the future? If there are, everything about enemy health can be kept like it is.

1 Like

When WILL they start working?

1 Like

So, in the next update.

2 Likes

Spits drink and straightens up
Sign me up, captain!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the wingstreak is longer than before. I think it was better before this change.
Maybe there could be a deselect option for the streak.

By the way, do you still plan on rewarding keys for each medal you earn?

1 Like

“Warp, Interrupted” saves the day be allowing you to drop out of warp mid-trip.

1 Like

@BCMediaPlayer In the next update the wingstreaks have customizable color, opacity, and length. Yes, keys-for-medals is still in the plans.

@anon27929001 Thanks, fixed.

3 Likes

Hey,I remember that ammo packs for satellites were supposed to be a thing at some point. Is that also still planned?

1 Like

Yes. . .

2 Likes

Thanks,and sorry if I’m getting on your nerves…

1 Like

Btw, will the daily log-in reward return too? It seems to be removed at some point

1 Like

The reward is given, but it appears that the notification message is not sent… fixed.

1 Like

Well you don’t see this every day…

2 Likes

Did you see it now? I know about this star systems with 2 stars from the begining, also there have white stars with red dwarfs. However they are more than the worholes which i found 2 of them for now in the voids.

3 Likes

This game has so much potential, there could be many different events happening in the galaxy like real star supernovas, meteor storms… etc.

1 Like

Yes, this is real in the real galaxies. Whether it will be possible to see neutron stars with dangerous missions? I really hope.

1 Like