Early Access version 06

Hey @InterAction_studios,

maybe there can be more ways of boosting your damage temorarily or permanently in the future? If there are, everything about enemy health can be kept like it is.

1 Like

When WILL they start working?

1 Like

So, in the next update.

2 Likes

Spits drink and straightens up
Sign me up, captain!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the wingstreak is longer than before. I think it was better before this change.
Maybe there could be a deselect option for the streak.

By the way, do you still plan on rewarding keys for each medal you earn?

1 Like

“Warp, Interrupted” saves the day be allowing you to drop out of warp mid-trip.

1 Like

@BCMediaPlayer In the next update the wingstreaks have customizable color, opacity, and length. Yes, keys-for-medals is still in the plans.

@anon27929001 Thanks, fixed.

3 Likes

Hey,I remember that ammo packs for satellites were supposed to be a thing at some point. Is that also still planned?

1 Like

Yes. . .

2 Likes

Thanks,and sorry if I’m getting on your nerves…

1 Like

Btw, will the daily log-in reward return too? It seems to be removed at some point

1 Like

The reward is given, but it appears that the notification message is not sent… fixed.

1 Like

Well you don’t see this every day…

2 Likes

Did you see it now? I know about this star systems with 2 stars from the begining, also there have white stars with red dwarfs. However they are more than the worholes which i found 2 of them for now in the voids.

3 Likes

This game has so much potential, there could be many different events happening in the galaxy like real star supernovas, meteor storms… etc.

1 Like

Yes, this is real in the real galaxies. Whether it will be possible to see neutron stars with dangerous missions? I really hope.

1 Like

I know how it could be easily done, since all stars show their mass, it would increase over time and when star reaches it’s limit, it explodes ofcourse, that would be insane to see, and then it turns into a smaller version of itself aka dwarf star, and then all over again it grows, to make things easier it wouldn’t destroy anything since that could eventualy destroy the whole galaxy. :smiley:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios maybe after fp20, your damage could rise by 1% per fp level? You would deal 140 instead of 100 damage onj fp60. Would be a great incentive to collect as much fp as possible because right now, there’s no improvement at all after fp20.

3 Likes

Yes, weapons need some kind of improvement for sure.

1 Like

Hmm dying star at a certain time would be interesting. For example, a star explodes and if you are in this solar system you will lose parts of your ship or something else, would be really incredible to see such dangers in the future. And then the dying star can create a white dwarf or black hole however. But i dont think so IA will make it.

2 Likes