Early Access version 06

No bar would buy food from people

1 Like

Wow,perfect answer. But how do you know that they don’t have a soul?

1 Like

Testing. . .

2 Likes

Barriers don’t counts towards multikill but falling UFOs does, for some reason…

4 Likes

Apparently,yes.

1 Like

Hey,IA,I just attempted to use vulcan chaingun with bullet spray items,and I…haven’t really noticed any changes. Condensers don’t really seem to make it more focused,and expanders don’t seem to make its spread wider. I noticed that it applies to all projectiles that go directly forward,but with vulcan,even if overheat is high,and the projectiles spread a lot,I haven’t noticed it being any different when I tried to use it with condensers,and it wasn’t any different with expanders,either. Is it a bug?

1 Like

Ah – yes, the new Vulcan is unaffected by these powerups. It’s a bug, will be fixed.

All weapons with projectiles that travel straight ahead (e.g. Boron, Neutron) are unaffected. This was by design, but… hm… it will also probably be changed as well.

5 Likes

I noticed that the easy and hard dailies had their names swapped, atleast when you start them.

3 Likes

Ouch. Will be fixed.

Update: Ok so this will be fixed server-side. Server will reboot in about 10 minutes. The Top-10 message you receive tonight (for the previous day’s scores) will have mixed-up headings, but starting tomorrow things will go back to normal.

2 Likes

So… will you change the laser gun as well? I wonder how it would look like… Also, can we eqiup more than 5 bullet spray items at once? I would try out extreme spread.

1 Like

Now that the Henterprise is invulnerable between switching sides, why do the projectiles it shoots get removed? If you get it to start switching sides at the start of a long attack, then it will keep moving until it’s done, but it won’t shoot anything.

2 Likes

@cook1ee: The laser won’t change at this stage – we first want to introduce a new sniper-style instant-hit piercing weapon so we can balance both at the same time.
We’ll increase the expander limit to 10 and see (condenser limit will still remain at 5).

@Sammarald: The invulnerability was added as a quick hack to stop if from getting destroyed while on the ‘wrong’ side of the screen, but a more elegant solution is needed. Will need to think about this some more…

1 Like

@InterAction_studios when will they add the rest of the quests and the contents of ci3?

1 Like

When they’re done.

2 Likes

hahaha lol xD

1 Like

I saw that heat sinks will work after the next update. Now,I’m interested in…how will vulcan work if you get a better heat sink than your default one? Would it also lose accuracy at a slower rate,since you’ll overheat more slowly? Or will it lose accuracy at the same rate as before?
@InterAction_studios

1 Like

This one:

4 Likes

Hey @InterAction_studios,

maybe there can be more ways of boosting your damage temorarily or permanently in the future? If there are, everything about enemy health can be kept like it is.

1 Like

When WILL they start working?

1 Like

So, in the next update.

2 Likes