Different sounds than usual compilation

Well, I give up. The forum screwing me after everthing I did for him :slightly_frowning_face:

That would make sense. Because i’m sure that the pitch when upgradig the utensil doesn’t change. Can someone confirm?

Seems pretty much right. All weapon sounds are at their base pitch, damage amplifier has no effect either.

1 Like

Photon swarm sounds different. I dont wanna talk about the sound when bossa nova get damage.

27.2 incoming

2 Likes

Fun. I encountered the looped sounds doesn’t stop playing bug. Also, I have defeated The Apple Core and it dropped 3 satellites. That isn’t normal, right?

I heard the ‘asteroid close fly-by’ sound effect when firing Neutron Gun the first time I opened the game after the update. Anyone else had this?

All pitches in this version are wrong. The chicken bosses have normal chicken sounds. the utensil doesn’t change etc.

when bossa nova gets damage it sounds like ice breaking

I didn’t even ear it

Its like a… I cant even explain. Like a sticks breaking or idk. But its probably the original sound very high pitched.

UFO’s laser also sounded lower pitched than usual once. This release is screwed up in this term.

Even the sound of the ship itself is different. As if it had only one frequency.

Fixed in 27.2, actually, all of this was fixed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.