🎖 Competition Challenge - Season 1

Extraordinary, @SOLAR
You prove your skills and tactical by beating this qualifying challenge.

Welcome to the CC#4
:point_right: Access Granted

Please wait for announcement incoming to every competitors tonight.
See you soon on CC#4, SOLAR

May the Forks be with You

1 Like

Attention Please to all pilots, recruits and challengers of CLC

After I officially opened CC#4’s Audition to find out who will be a competitor of CC for 2 days, we have all competitors for this CC now.

For this reason, I have to official announcement for reveal all competitors of CC in this CC#4 today.

Here's for all competitors of CC#4

@Ahmed577
@Chimmo
@ThisIsChristianF
@SOLAR

These competitors have been joined in here by complete a qualifying challenge and they were prepared for official competition in this CC#4 for now.

An official CC#4 will be begin for competition on tomorrow 14:00 AM (in my time zone), so please prepare yourself to gonna fight each others in this competition by complete the challenge and try to gain the 1st place before the other competitors will grabbed it. And please set your time to complete this competition too, because all competitors must participate in Competition Challenge within time limit.

Find out together in this CC#4 for who’s the best challenger in CIU will be inscribed in the history of CIU’s universe.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

May the Forks be with You

Bigmos
Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

3 Likes

What time zone are you in?

Also by 14:00 AM do you mean 2 PM or 2 AM?

2 Likes

For now on it’s 9:49 PM, my time zone is on Asia.

It’s 2 PM, @Chimmo.

2 Likes

Hmm so lets round it off to 10 PM for you. My time here right now is 8:20 PM Which means I am 2 hours 40 mins behind yours. Alright I got it now thanks for the quick reply!

2 Likes

Competition Challenge#4

Official Announcement

Ladies and gentlemen all pilots, recruits and challengers from CLC and Chatting Place. Welcome to the CLC’s Competition Challenge#4.

After Competition Challenge#3 - Doom of Darkness has been completed for 2 weeks before offline for 1 month, it’s time for this Competition Challenge will getting serious about score points when CLC is back online as phase 2.

Also, the Competition Challenge for now on is the first season when CC’s Forum is back online too.

So as not to waste time, please welcome to this competitors :
@Ahmed577 : Recruit of CLC
@Chimmo : Recruit of CLC
@ThisIsChristianF : Senior Challenger of CLC and the most participate to all previous CC
@SOLAR : Recruit of CLC

These competitors will gonna fight each others in this competition challenge with the same challenge to find out who’s the best challenger in CIU’s universe.

For the Competition Challenge#4 today is…

Coin Collection of Madness

Andrew “Hector” Maritian, Secondary Director of UHF’s Account Association wanted for all competitors of CC to travel across the galaxy to CI4’s universe to collect coins as many as possible. But he gives three rules to complete this special mission.

1. All competitors of CC must equip with Photon Swarm and don’t collect every weapons in entire mission.
  2. All competitors of CC must use spaceship like BX (H&C and Muller are not required).
  3. All competitors of CC must change your background as CI4’s background for this mission.

For the first one has collected coins the most from each mission, will be given this trophy and reward

:trophy: and :1st_place_medal: Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness
:2nd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness
:3rd_place_medal: Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness

Here’s your challenge : Collect coins more than 1,000 coins in overall from 3 missions

:warning: Warning : Complete in each mission without dying more than 3 times, or otherwise you will lost a score points.

Recommended : Use a comet chase or supernova’s mission to earn more coins to make your score getting advantage

Score Rules for this CC :

• Each 1 coins : +50 points
  • Defeat the Boss : +5,000 points
  • Complete entire mission : +10,000 points
  • Choosing a wrong spaceship : -1,000 points
  • Dying more than 3 times in each mission : -750 points
  • Change your weapon : -500 points
  • Didn’t change your background : -250 points

Bonus score for who’s finished this competition first :
1st place : +20,000 points
2nd place : +10,000 points
3rd place : +5,000 points
From 4th place down : No points

For if all competitors completed this challenge rule, you will able to claim this reward too.

:medal_sports:

All competitors have to complete this CC#4 within 5 days of time limit.

So, what are you waiting for, competitors. UHF is depending on all of you.
Competition Challenge#4 - Coin Collection of Madness is starting…
NOW!!!

May the Forks be with You, all competitors of CC

#CLC #ChattingPlace

Time Remaining of Competition : Over

2 Likes

But how do we know the amount of coins collected?

2 Likes

You need to keep remember those coins that you collect them from each waves to entire mission. And share your progress to committee of CC to calculated the results and advanced to the next mission.

Try not to lose a score points, @Chimmo.

2 Likes

Hmm you mean to say I should count the coins as I collect them? But that’s difficult for me when I do supernova missions. Also how many points does one coin award?

2 Likes

Each 1 coins : +50 points

Ex. 354 coins from 1st mission, that’s mean 17,700 points.

1 Like

I still can’t count coins and destroy supernova debris at the same time. is there a workaround for this?

2 Likes

No, you need to keep focus on collect those coins carefully. After that, you will pass it easily.

You need to ask Senior Challenger of CLC like @ThisIsChristianF about this reason, Chimmo. He will learn more thing that you will need to remember about that thing.

Remember, “Learning is a good experience”.

3 Likes

All competitors of CC#4

@Ahmed577
@Chimmo
@ThisIsChristianF
@SOLAR

Don’t forget to take your screenshot of mission and tell your coins that you collected it in each mission to committee of CC for calculated the results within time limits. Remember, who’s completed this competition first, will be gain a bonus points from 1st place to 4th place.

3 Likes

First Mission:

Coins Collected : 522 (Points=522x50 =26100)

Second Mission:

Coins collected : 302 (302x50=15100)

Third Mission :

Coins Collected : 310 (310x50=15500)

Misc. :
Spaceship used : BX-8
Background used: CI4 background
Times died in each mission : Zero
Weapon used/changed : Utensil Poker, Points= -500
Bosses Defeated : 3, Points= 5000x3=15000
Missions completed successfully : 3, Points = 10000x3=30000

Total Points: 26100+15100+15500+15000+30000 -500 = 101200

@Bigmos49216 If there is any error in calculations please reply

Edit: This took waaaaay too long to type out

3 Likes

Ok, I will keep calculated by myself again soon for confirmation.

You completely finished the competition in first place before my senior challenger’s post it.
Wow, @Chimmo, That was make sense for this excitement.

Bonus score for 1st place : +20,000 points

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Bigmos49216!!!

Edit : You have no idea how much I had to pause to count the coins and then collect them

3 Likes

Here, I have already finished mine

Mission 1 (supernova): 438 coins (21900 points)

Mission 2 (comet chase): 238 coins (11900 points)

Mission 3 (comet chase): 303 coins (15150 points)

Misc. :
Spaceship used : H&C 101 (-1000 points)
Background used: none (-250 points)
Times died in each mission : Zero (on the first mission), 2 (on the comet chase missions)
Weapon used/changed : Positron Stream, Points= -500
Bosses Defeated : 3, Points= 5000x3=15000
Missions completed successfully : 3, Points = 10000x3=30000

Total points: 21900+11900+15150+15000+30000-1000-250-500 = 92200 points

P.S
*all of them are squadron assigned missions
*sorry @Chimmo for copying the misc part because I’m lazy af

Here you go @Bigmos49216

2 Likes

Thats fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice move, @ThisIsChristianF
You follow Chimmo’s points on second place behind, I think I will give more challenge to you again soon for more experience and difficult after this CC#4’s over (Chimmo too).

Please take a rest for waiting the other 2 competitors completed this competition within time limit.

Bonus score for 2nd place : +10,000 points

P.S. You might got 85% to be 1st place of this CC#4, or maybe lower than this. :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Its fine for me though, because I was used to it

1 Like