CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

You did it, @ThisIsChristianF. You challenge @Mohamed2 and he beat your challenge for the first time.

2 Likes

For the second time.

2 Likes

Well, as count too.

And for @ThisIsChristianF, you will be get a surprise rewards on tomorrow.

Because…

2 Likes

Because we don’t want our dare scores to be affected

2 Likes

well okay

1 Like

@ThisIsChristianF, I will be a big announcement for everyone in Chatting Place, CIU’s League Talking Place and blue_ocean’s challenge topic to know that I will hereby promoted you from your rank (Challenger) into Senior Challenger on tomorrow.

please be patient for tomorrow, you will get an officially surprise reward from a owner of CLC.

1 Like

well I am doing pacifist challenge
sadly i died due to being stuck

nice tip game

3 Likes

Ouch
Don’t worry, dying doesn’t count as challenge failed

Congratulations, @Arnav
You had completed this challenge and crashed by debris that cause block your way.
Suggestion : Next time I will add some rule for you to beat a challenge again without dying

You had proven your skills and CLC is very satisfying. You can access to the Competition Challenge#2 now, I will see you in there soon @Arnav.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Made this thing just for the topic lel

8 Likes

Why in here?

Cuz it’s the topic

Here is challenge topic not chatting place

1 Like

Well, as long as it fits the topic. That medal I made is for people to award each other instead of using :medal_sports:

3 Likes

Hey guys, what if we can invite a popular CIU youtuber here in CLC. Do you agree with me?

1 Like

who

1 Like

Doubt it’s Jaimers or any high leaguer of the general SHMUP Community but surprise us

1 Like

If you are familiar with Lameko ChickenIvan or Orville the Orca, maybe you have watched their CIU gameplay videos on YouTube

I am watching Orville the Orca.

Ladies and gentlemen, all pilots, recruits and challengers from Chatting Place, CIU’s League Talking Place and blue_ocean’s challenge topic.

CLC has a big announcement for everyone. You must know about this challenge here :point_down:

I created this challenge since 2-3 days ago and some sentences have been changed due to a little problems that I found. Today, I have to announcement a winner who has just challenge someone since yesterday.

Don’t waste a time, I will announcement a winner that complete my special challenge here.
Please applause a winner of special challenge to…

@ThisIsChristianF, who the best challenger in CLC

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to @ThisIsChristianF, you are the first challenger that complete my special challenge. As a owner of CLC should have to give this officially special reward to @ThisIsChristianF in return.

Here’s your officially reward
I will be granted to @ThisIsChristianF claims a reward “:medal_military: Senior Member of CLC” and hereby to promoted you from “Challenger” into “:star: Senior Challenger”.

From now on @ThisIsChristianF, keep progress your skills, challenge’s rule that you created and more challenge’s record to claim a next rank in the future.

That’s for announcement today ladies and gentlemen
Look at @ThisIsChristianF as an example, all recruits and challengers. You might be claim this officially reward by complete my special challenge again in the future.

And remember, Competition Challenge#2 is approaching in a few days, please keep improve your skills by complete a challenge from the other recruits and challengers, and beat the other challenger in the competition for a big reward and special privilege.

Stay tuned and May the Forks be with you, ladies and gentlemen

#CLC #CIU’sLeagueTalkingPlace #ChattingPlace #blu_ocean’schallengetopic

2 Likes