CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Different mission, but same difficulty as your partner (not too difficult more than your partner)

Oh, well I donā€™t think he want to do the challenge.

1 Like

Look like I gonna change your partner, again.
:woman_facepalming:

Wait for a minute, @GoldenBoss128

How about it be solo instead? I donā€™t think co-op is working much.

1 Like

Some co-op challenge might be impossible to complete the challenge (opportunity 85%).
It seems you must do it by yourself, @SA-GoldenBoss128

And your time limit from 4 days less down to 2 days.
Challenge will start on tomorrow, @SA-GoldenBoss128.

And remember, all challengers

This challenge has no time limit, so create your own challengeā€™s rule to dare @Sammarald whenever you ready to dare him.

why didnā€™t you ask me whether i want to be involved in this or not before pinging me twice
anyway im not interested in joining

4 Likes

Attention please

1. Challenge has been changed.

Challenge : Send your best challengeā€™s rule and challenge someone to join the CLC (not the same challenger).
***Cause I didnā€™t mentioned to @Sammarald, made him mad about my decision.

Sorry for the inconvenience and as a owner of CLC will apologies to @Sammarald that I didnā€™t make a decision before post it. And next time I will asked you to join in before I post a previous post to everyone. So that this wonā€™t be happen again in the future.

1. CC#2 will be the same as CC#1 but with more difficult challenge than previous.
1 Like

ā€œWhen something gone wrong, thatā€™s mean you got a problems. When you got a problems, you need fix that you did. When you fixed that you did, you will have a second chance. And when you have a second chance, please do your best and do not to be happen like me again.ā€ - Owner of CLC

@ThisIsChristianF must beat one more challenge to prove his skill for the CC#2. But someone like @Ahmed577 needed to challenge again for his skill too.

Warning : Both of you must complete a challenge with this mission, but with different challenge that both of you must beat it by your individual challenge.

Challenge for @ThisIsChristianF : Complete this mission with your favorite primary weapon only, without dying more than 5 times and defeat the Henterpriseā€™s final showdown (Hend Game) within 3 minutes.
*If you beat this, you will be access for the Competition Challenge#2 (CC#2).

Challenge for @Ahmed577 : Complete this mission by swapping all primary weapons, without dying more than 3 times and try to beat my score (If you canā€™t beat my score donā€™t worry, because itā€™s not count as failed. But if you beat my score, you will be claim another :medal_sports: for free).
*If you beat this, you might be added to the CC#2 with @ThisIsChristianF.

1 Like

Which are the primary weapons?

2 Likes

ā€œGreetings, recruits. This is endurance training program made my Nitori Kawashiro for you to train and look at your endurance. The endurance is measured on a scale of 1 to 10, corresponds to 10 missions. Because this is an endurance training, you can only use your moron railgun, all other weapons and perishables are nullified (except auto-uses and HUDs).ā€

Rules:

• Only use moron railgun, no other weapons.
By signing in, you have agreed to embrace suffering and will take all responsibility. The missions will be delivered shortly in ā€œFriendly Matchā€ form (you need to add contact with RamonTokus first if you have signed up)
  • Sign in

0 voters

NOTE: Due to the limit of Endurance training program, it only accept 1 recruit at a time. To be qualified as a challenge completed, the endurance must be 5 of 10 or more

6/10 missions finished. 5 Success, 1 failed
[ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ____] 60% Complete

1 Like

Your flagship weapon

1 Like

It is Lightning Fryer. @Bigmos49216 you mean the primary weapons that are (Neutron gun, Ion Blaster and Laser cannon).

2 Likes

Can I use any mission because I canā€™t find that mission

1 Like

Every weapons except Utensil Poker, Vulcan Chaingun and Plasma Rifle.

1 Like

Yes, I can but use the same difficult from my mission

Maybe you might be found in randomly. But if you didnā€™t find it donā€™t worry, itā€™s not count as failed.

1 Like

Where is your daring @Bigmos49216?

1 Like

This one no dare, you must choose your own mission with difficult challenge that I said already.

If you havenā€™t this mission, you must find another mission, but do the same as I told to @ThisIsChristianF about this post :

1 Like

@MoonKnight, next time you create your own challenge whenever you want to dare me again.

1 Like