CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Ok, your time record is count. Because when I finished a dare match, I must calculate a time record that I finish it too.

So, what’s mean?

you’ve edited the time limit, i was sweating

1 Like

Good!!!

I think from now on, you’re ready to prepare for another tough challenge in CC#3’s coming soon. I will see you there in CC’s topic.

You are now have been officially accessed to the CC#3.
Check Here : CC#3’s Audition

Congratulations, @peterexited
Welcome to the CC#3

challenge accepted
i will also do with disable tone down effects

1 Like
2 Likes

Great job @GTTOP, I know that you survived this session from a massive bomb will gonna blow off if you stand still for 5 seconds.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

This one you doesn’t know about what is CC, you need to check this out first
:point_right: Competition Challenge

Q&A : This one for a tough challenge in a CC’s event. Do you like to try for tough challenge in CC#3?

1 Like

sadly i dont like to do Competition Challenge
i will mostly on league challenge thanks

2 Likes

@Bigmos49216, actually I can’t send a video so I will post a picture.

1 Like

I was in hurry that I didn’t took a picture. Sorry. But I completed your challenge. Used Ion Blaster with 0 :zap: and CI1 background.

1 Like

Ok, I know that you are busy now btw.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Q&A : CC#3 is now on audition, I think your skills is ready for a tough challenge. Are you ready to prepare for the CC#3?

1 Like

Yes I am ready.

1 Like

Ok, you choose for joining in the CC#3. Please take care of your skills to prepare for a tough challenge incoming on CC#3’s officially open.

I will see you again in the CC’s topic.

You are now have been officially accessed to the CC#3.
Check Here : CC#3’s Audition

Congratulations, @Ahmed577
Welcome to the CC#3

1 Like

Attention please to all recruits and challengers

It’s look like V.74 has been updated. I think about the next challenge in this version will gonna be harder than previous version.

So, please be patience and proceed with caution.

Bigmos
Owner of CLC

Make it include Double Team rush in it.

2 Likes

Yes make it include Double team.

1 Like

Thanks for suggestion, @SA-GoldenBoss128 and @Ahmed577.
I will be add this Double Team Rush into a challenge for today and the future.

(Maybe I will add it on the next CC after CC#3)

2 Likes

@Mohamed2 has just invited by CC#3 for the next winner of this CC by complete a qualifying challenge. But he must fight himself when Henterprise has sent some boss chicken attack to his direction way to prepare a hard challenge.

Watch out, this is a hard challenge that you must complete it by your skills and tactical.

Challenge : Complete a session with difficult more than 75% by using any primary weapon with 0 :zap: only (secondary weapons like satellites and special abilities not required)

Qualifying Challenge : Do your score more than 1,350,000 points in-game session

1 Like

Where is your proof, @Stardrone? I need to see it before you can claim this :medal_sports:.

@GTTOP is flying through the galaxy for buy some fuel and electronic equipment. But unfortunately, something was attack on him and he flew down on Greetor Formatian, a fire sun planet combined with electric storm.

15 Minutes Later…

After he woke up, he find out that attack on him were “Military Chicken and Clown Chicken” or “Brother Reunited”. They laughing when they attack him down like a fried metal. But they knew that @GTTOP isn’t dead, Military Chicken call a signal to Henterprise to send another boss chicken to destroy him.

It’s look like Henterprise is a mastermind that send Brother Reunited to discover and take down a pilots like you. Send them back, @GTTOP.

Challenge : Defeat the “Brother Reunited” in Boss Rush within 4 minutes, without charged attack and being strike from lightning bolts

*If you fail one of this, that’s mean you failed all entire challenge.

A dare match will be added to you after I finished it.

This is your last chance, @Star_Light

If you didn’t do this challenge in time limit,

That’s not only you pass a challenge, you will be disqualified from CC#3 permanently if all competitors are full.