CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

And your time limit from 4 days less down to 2 days.
Challenge will start on tomorrow, @SA-GoldenBoss128.

And remember, all challengers

This challenge has no time limit, so create your own challenge’s rule to dare @Sammarald whenever you ready to dare him.

why didn’t you ask me whether i want to be involved in this or not before pinging me twice
anyway im not interested in joining

4 Likes

Attention please

1. Challenge has been changed.

Challenge : Send your best challenge’s rule and challenge someone to join the CLC (not the same challenger).
***Cause I didn’t mentioned to @Sammarald, made him mad about my decision.

Sorry for the inconvenience and as a owner of CLC will apologies to @Sammarald that I didn’t make a decision before post it. And next time I will asked you to join in before I post a previous post to everyone. So that this won’t be happen again in the future.

1. CC#2 will be the same as CC#1 but with more difficult challenge than previous.
1 Like

“When something gone wrong, that’s mean you got a problems. When you got a problems, you need fix that you did. When you fixed that you did, you will have a second chance. And when you have a second chance, please do your best and do not to be happen like me again.” - Owner of CLC

@ThisIsChristianF must beat one more challenge to prove his skill for the CC#2. But someone like @Ahmed577 needed to challenge again for his skill too.

Warning : Both of you must complete a challenge with this mission, but with different challenge that both of you must beat it by your individual challenge.

Challenge for @ThisIsChristianF : Complete this mission with your favorite primary weapon only, without dying more than 5 times and defeat the Henterprise’s final showdown (Hend Game) within 3 minutes.
*If you beat this, you will be access for the Competition Challenge#2 (CC#2).

Challenge for @Ahmed577 : Complete this mission by swapping all primary weapons, without dying more than 3 times and try to beat my score (If you can’t beat my score don’t worry, because it’s not count as failed. But if you beat my score, you will be claim another :medal_sports: for free).
*If you beat this, you might be added to the CC#2 with @ThisIsChristianF.

1 Like

Which are the primary weapons?

2 Likes

“Greetings, recruits. This is endurance training program made my Nitori Kawashiro for you to train and look at your endurance. The endurance is measured on a scale of 1 to 10, corresponds to 10 missions. Because this is an endurance training, you can only use your moron railgun, all other weapons and perishables are nullified (except auto-uses and HUDs).”

Rules:

• Only use moron railgun, no other weapons.
By signing in, you have agreed to embrace suffering and will take all responsibility. The missions will be delivered shortly in “Friendly Match” form (you need to add contact with RamonTokus first if you have signed up)
  • Sign in

0 voters

NOTE: Due to the limit of Endurance training program, it only accept 1 recruit at a time. To be qualified as a challenge completed, the endurance must be 5 of 10 or more

6/10 missions finished. 5 Success, 1 failed
[██████____] 60% Complete

1 Like

Your flagship weapon

1 Like

It is Lightning Fryer. @Bigmos49216 you mean the primary weapons that are (Neutron gun, Ion Blaster and Laser cannon).

2 Likes

Can I use any mission because I can’t find that mission

1 Like

Every weapons except Utensil Poker, Vulcan Chaingun and Plasma Rifle.

1 Like

Yes, I can but use the same difficult from my mission

Maybe you might be found in randomly. But if you didn’t find it don’t worry, it’s not count as failed.

1 Like

Where is your daring @Bigmos49216?

1 Like

This one no dare, you must choose your own mission with difficult challenge that I said already.

If you haven’t this mission, you must find another mission, but do the same as I told to @ThisIsChristianF about this post :

1 Like

@MoonKnight, next time you create your own challenge whenever you want to dare me again.

1 Like

Hey bro @ScarletCuboids I just finished your challenge

I think I am having a hard time on that

You finished 1 missions

9 more to go

1 Like

Tell me more about it, and I’ll do it immediately

Read the challenge again

Are you going to tell me the second challenge you assign to me