CIU's League Challenge - Phase 1

Good job out there, here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes

This winner of the Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector has just challenged me for the first time. Let’s see…

Ok, I get it. “Use Moron Railgun only and still collect a powerups to complete this challenge.”
Challenge Accepted

Suggestion : Seriously, @ScarletCuboids. Moron Railgun is the first primary weapon when started the new game, did it?

ya

2 Likes

I got your challenge, @ScarletCuboids.
That was a new one for all new recruits, use only moron railgun along the mission without use another primary weapons.

So close from Mother-Hen Ship cause shoot it coming close to me and no more way to dodge it, but I survived.

That was a first try to challenge me, @ScarletCuboids the winner of Competition Challenge#1 - The Food Collector. Keep improve another challenge for more difficult in the future, and maybe will added to the competition.

:medal_sports: Challenge Completed

Bigmos’s Challenge Record

2 Likes

@Star_Light just create another challenge topic for his own rules now.
Come and join if you want to parcitipate with him : Blue_ocean’s Challenge Topic

2 Likes

Congratulations for the next generations of CIU’s challenge, @Star_Light. Before you will grant this :medal_military: The next generation of CIU’s challenge, you must prove your skills from CLC and maybe I can regenerate your life of competition from you disqualified previous competition.

Challenge : Complete a Squawk Block by using Ion Blaster :zap:max only and beat my score

Warning : Primary weapon is required only, the others not required.

1 Like

@ThisIsChristianF realized that (s)he only had 90 seconds to go to his office. But the Henpire goons are on his road. Will (s)he beat through the walls of bad guys before their boss fire him/her?

Challenge: Beat this boss rush under 1 min 30 sec
Bonus Challenge: beat my time
Bonus Challenge 2: beat it under 60 seconds
Restrictions: no specials

3 Likes

This challenge from @ThisIsChristianF, @ScarletCuboids?

3 Likes

So I can use any weapon I want, just disallow the special weapons

3 Likes

yep

2 Likes

Good story, @ScarletCuboids. It was the same as my previous one , keep working on it

4 Likes

@2sN have been a naughty boy
for this reason, the Youkai Goddess Yukari Yakumo has sent him into her special dimension while the Season Goddess Okina Matara removed his special power. They only give him one rule “You don’t need to beat our score but just this twist: No super weapons in this challenge and we’ll declare that you’re a pro in hunting chickens in the United Hero Force~”. will he beat the challenge given by the goddesses?

Challenge: beat this mission, no need higher score
Restrictions: no special weapons (send proof that you have that medal)

5 Likes

This one will make @2sN hurt for his behavior.
Whoa, @ScarletCuboids is challenging to @2sN in hot, ladies and gentlemen

4 Likes

@ScarletCuboids i dunno if i have failed or not, you decide

1 Like

well that’s a fail

rip

I died on there, but its fine

@EasternLich is exploring around Bia, Iolaus’s constellation for some coins to deposit UHF Electric Bank. Suddenly, his nightmare was returned to him once again. He discover the Henlley’s Comet came with a massive of comets is approaching him and his money reader detect that Henlley’s Comet has a lot of coins hiding on it. He has a chance to get those coins to deposit UHF Electric Bank.

Can he collect those coins from his nightmare?

Challenge : Collect more than 200 coins without dying once
Watch out, If you die more than once, not only you lost all coins, you will be failed this challenge too.

1 Like

So no-miss then? Shame is hard to keep track of the coins caught, but I’ll try to count them as hard as possible

1 Like

So me & Mishelb have to collect 2100 food in one CI mission. Is it okay to use pershiables? And how much time I got to complete this challenge?

Idk if Mishelb want to do it or not.

1 Like