CIU's League Challenge - Phase 3

Not really, because your current rank cannot challenge the other challengers. If you really want to create your own challenge rule against the others, you have to complete the serious challenge of your current rank after you complete all of objectives first.

For me is once per day, but for the other challengers are unlimited to sending you more challenges, which mean that you always have to pay attention from challenge incoming by any higher ranks.

so if artembexline could send me a challenge even now?

If i want to

:melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face:

if you want send :slight_smile:

To @Simo3725
One rule that you never miss is… “Spamming Emoji”, which you already did it, do you?

So, this will be a first warning about this. You have to pay attention from rule and regulations too.

I’ll pretend I didn’t lose braincells… and uhh…
How do I join? :v

You have to prove yourself by completing the challenge to become the best of the best challengers of CLC.

So, here’s the question.
Q: Do you want to join in-here by beating the challenge? But fair warning for any rookie like you, because it’s only the beginning of the challenge test.

Do you want to join in-here by beating the challenge?

I guess :v, what’s the challenge…?

It’s a CIU’s content that every challengers must beat it step by step from recruit onto the top rank. Which challenge has created to making any missions got more difficulty to complete it.

Hmm…
What’s my first challenge for joining the league then?

I’d forgotten all about the rules

Oh, you’re mean the first challenge? Well, you have to prepare from in-game first to receive the challenge. Keep in mind that you’re gonna be interesting.

I’m pretty sure that I’m ready, you can give me the challenge.

You should check on the website to remember that rules.
Don’t forget it

1 Like

This rookie as Red_Fox_01 is coming in hot, but can he handle of his first challenge for the first time?

Challenge: Complete the Feather Fields within 5 minutes

Choose the mission carefully, this one must complete within time limit.
Good Luck, @Red_Fox_01

Okay, bet.

Hot

1 Like

Wow…, I should know that you’re coming in hot, with a very hard difficulty.

Congratulations, you have been granted to hereby you for this official rank “Recruit” for the first time.

:gear: Your name has been added to the Challenger’s Rank List

You’re now become the one member of CLC, which was the beginning of the lower ranks. You have to complete each objectives on your current rank and prepare yourself to encounter with serious challenge, which is the challenge test to promoted to the next rank

ArtemBexline211085: Expert Challenger of CLC will be an advisor to teach you more about their rules to making you become the best of the best challengers. But beware from rules and regulations because whoever tried to break the rules, will be banned by following its rules.

Welcome to the official CLC, @Red_Fox_01: Recruit of CLC