CIU's League Challenge - Phase 3

i confirm

Got it, @Simo3725 Your first challenge will be approaching in any minutes, so you have to prepare yourself from in-game about now.

More info will be added soon after beat the challenge.

The rookie as Simo3725 is ready to prove the other challengers that he’s ready to become the one of them, but he needs to complete the basic challenge first to let him grant for the member of CLC.

Challenge: Complete the Boss Rush without equipped with any satellites while your weapons must have less than 10 FP

Here’s your first challenge, @Simo3725. But be careful after you have to complete the mission, you have to send me your result by capturing the screenshot, which is the proof that you’re really done to let you pass the challenge. Also, if you have an experience of video, you should record it too.

Good Luck

1 Like

if you give me a good 10 ok otherwise patience

above 10 I did not go

Can I join?

1 Like

Well, you got almost close one to fail. Nice one

Good work, you’re prove me and the other challengers impressed. So as my wish, you’ll get a reward by now.

Congratulations, you have been granted for hereby this official rank “Recruit” for the first time.

:gear: Your name has been added to the Challenger’s Rank List

From now on, here’s the first lesson to participate in CLC. You have to complete all objectives of each ranks to move onto the next level. Each objectives have a different missions to complete it, and if you beat them all will approaches to the Serious Challenge, which is the challenge test for promoted to the next rank.

The latest challenger, ArtemNikolaev211085: Expert Challenger of CLC, will be another advisor to teach you how to beat the challenge and more rules you have to learn more on the website.

Welcome to the official CLC, @Simo3725: Recruit of CLC

1 Like

Yes, and of course that you’re the one of previous challenger from phase 2.

So, I got a question for you.
Q: Are you ready to restore your progress?

yes

To @PlasmaX
Well, quick answer. The qualifier challenge will be coming to you soon, so you have to prepare yourself from in-game, because in this phase has reality changed a lots.

1 Like

PlasmaX has returned to the CLC’s Headquarter to receive the challenge as comeback when he known that ArtemNikolaev211085 was been here before he came.

Qualifier Challenge: Use your favorite weapon at least 2 weapons to complete the mission while have less than 6 FP

Easy Peasy for you, because from phase 2. You’re currently still on the lowest of the lower ranks. That’s why is call easy.
Good Luck and Welcome Back, @PlasmaX

1 Like

Tips:
For whoever has comeback to the CLC, will receive “Comeback” on the note for 14 days, which gained x2 RP and affected for any higher ranks only. After 14 days passed, “Comeback” on the note will be removed.

1 Like

I don’t understand this statement, try explaining it briefly.

Which meaning that you must complete the mission with your favorite weapons (2 weapons required) and less than 6 FP (*stands for firepower).

1 Like

Notice my nickname has been changed

1 Like

:gear: Your nickname has changed, so the Challenger’s Rank List has been affected too

1 Like

but now it is possible to challenge

can i do another challenge?

You can only do Challenges once a day, so expect tomorrow

1 Like