CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Digits:
1 Like

To TheGoldenBoss128: Challenger of CLC

UHF will thanks for destroy that U.C.O into the dust and Ether’s constellation is now back to peace again.

Please receive these reward for complete the mission
:medal_sports: x2 from CLC

May the Forks be with you

Well Done, @SA-GoldenBoss128
You prove that UHF was impressed to your responsible and hard work. Keep save your digits to use it again in the future.

Please receive your reward from UHF Message

1 Like

Umm hi! I wanna try I guess?

1 Like

Another challenge for thing?

Yeah, I’m not good in your challenges anyway

1 Like

So, you want to try again or take a break?

No more breaks ^-^

1 Like

Well, your answer is “try again”. OK but first, is your callsign still the same or change already? I’m completely lost when your username has been already changed.

It’s Evil Crash

1 Like

OK, confirmed.

Uhh really, you don’t have to like all my posts just because I’m replying to you. Just saying but it’s your choice.

2 Likes

im sorry but i have another big quest the other galaxy
so for now i won’t take part in league
hope u understand

1 Like

It’s been a long time when Crashie want to learn more challenge skills, but his way got interrupted by supernova debris.

Clear them all, soldier

Challenge: Reach the finish line as fast as you can
Bonus 1: Collect more than 250 coins
Bonus 2: Defeat the Bossa Nova within 30 seconds when it’s appear

Q&A will be ask you when you survive from supernova section.
Good Luck, @anon51565962

1 Like

Attention Please

UHF’s Weather Condition of CIU’s universe reported that those comets are moving pass around Victor’s constellation.

Please make sure you’re out of danger zone and stay alive on the safe zone until its gone.

Thank you for your attention

From, UHF Headquarter

@bhuyquang1 (Incoming Message)

It’s look like bhuyquang1 is depending on mission at Flaretomire, Victor’s constellation. He didn’t notice until he found out by himself and he got an emergency message from UHF Headquarter, which already announced for 6 minutes ago.

He must find the way out before it’s too late.

Challenge: Survive from the comet section without dying more than 3 times

This one is so difficult, don’t get crashed by them.
Good Luck, bhuyquang1

1 Like
1 Like

Good Survive, @bhuyquang1
You completely escaped from comet section without dying once and reached to the safe zone.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Q&A: CC#7 is now on audition, and it’s only 3 spaces left. Can you want to participate in this CC for the first time?

I can’t record…

1 Like

Well Done, @anon51565962
You completely clean all of supernova debris and defeat the Bossa Nova within rule, but unfortunate that you can’t count a coins (I already saw that).

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports: x2

Q&A: CC#7 is on audition and christian_f is already on-seen for participate in this competition. Which would you like to participate in here like the old times?

Hmm I don’t know…

It’s your choices, Crashie

CC#7’s Audition Status:
Join in for participate or not