CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Well Done, @Chimmo
You survived from comet section and got crashed 2 times from 5. From now on, the next challenge will getting harder than this time. Please take a rest for now, Chimmo.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

No, it doesn’t. In this CLC doesn’t affected to any competition in CC. It’s just for fun in this CLC only, but in CC will be another thing.

This question will be your first lesson, Chimmo.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know!

I’m still thinking about joining CC. Will CC be friendly dares or normal dares?

2 Likes

Not both of dares, Chimmo. CC will send a challenge to everyone and you must fight all competitors with your missions from every missions that you already encountered it.

Solution : Choose your best mission to fight against the other competitors in CC to get more chance to be a winner.

2 Likes

Ah I see. I’ll still think about it. I’ll give my answer by tomorrow!

2 Likes

After xXmlgDiegoXx has been finished his business on university, he’s going to take a rest on his bed.

Meanwhile he’s sleeping, he was pulled in a dream that imagination to his mission was received from UHF’s Headquarter to destroy those Henpire and heading back to home by safety. But suddenly, he’s got a nightmare when he found himself that his surrounding 100 meters of position has been covered with darkness, fear and smoothless. He figured out that his arch-enemies, The Yolk Star, has been returned to his dream and it tried to burst him down into a dust.

He must do something fast before it too late. Wake up right now, xXmlgDiegoXx.

Challenge : Survive yourself from The Yolk Star in darkness section

:warning: Warning :

1. Your weapon is equipping with Boron Railgun :zap:2
  2. HUDs are not required in this challenge
  3. Your skills have been replaced into “Superstar Hero”
  4. Don’t collect any firepower and the same weapon as powerup

If one of this has been detected, you will be destroyed by The Yolk Star in your dream across to real life as failed this challenge.

If you see I dare you in-game while you in your business or you’re read some topic in this forum, that’s mean you must prepare for a nightmare from previous main story.

Good Luck, @xXmlgDiegoXx

1 Like

Another news from CC-S1’s Forum has been announcement to all recruits and challengers of CLC.

Check it out now :point_right: CC’s Announcement

1 Like

As CC#4’s Audition is now officially open for everyone to audition about their skills and tactical. Can christian_f prove his skills again for the 1st place in this CC?

Challenge : Do your best record in difficult 0% of dare match

Bonus : If you beat my time record, you will claim this :medal_sports: for free.

After my screenshot has sent to you, please prepare yourself for getting back to CC again when this challenge will be start soon.

Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF : Senior Challenger of CLC

2 Likes

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Great Job, @ThisIsChristianF
You complete this challenge within 10 minutes after I send to you, but you lost a bonus.

Here’s your reward

CC#4 is now on audition, do you want to getting back and fight to the first place again?
Answers Here :

2 Likes

Sure, I’m ready for CC again

2 Likes

Qualifying Challenge will be sent to you with a dare match on tomorrow, @ThisIsChristianF.
Please take care a rest for now on, I will prepare for it again on CC-S1’s Forum tomorrow.

1 Like

Is there anyway that i can participate on in? Just make sure to do not send me too many dares because i also have school around 7:50am to 19:30pm

My callsign is also Blue100.7

3 Likes

Yes, you can participate here for the first time, @Alice_De_Uruguay. But I will prepare for challenge to all newbies that wanted to be the one of this CLC.

I already sent your request, Alice_De_Uruguay.
Good Luck for participate in here.

2 Likes

It’s heat time with SOLAR when he knows that CC#4 is coming in hot and it’s only one empty space for a competitor of CC. He must travel from his homeland to CLC’s Headquarter for many hours to be a competitor of CC.

But his way got some obstacle block ahead of him and it’s some kind of supernova debris. Clear them out, SOLAR.

Challenge : Clear the way to the finish line and without equipped any satellites

Bonus : Collect coins more than 200 coins

Q&A will be tell to you when you complete my challenge first, @SOLAR.
Good Luck

3 Likes

Challenge Accepted.

2 Likes

The coins I collected are unknown…

2 Likes

After he getting through from supernova debris section, he’s heading to CLC’s Headquarter by safety and ask a owner of CLC for wanted to be a competitor of CC on the next step.

Don’t worry, you must keep count a coins from each time that you collected it again next time.

Great Job, @SOLAR : Recruit of CLC
I glad to see you again when I gone my business for 1 month and you already completed this challenge too.

Here’s your reward

Q&A : CC#4’s Audition is almost done for now, because it’s only one space left for a competitor of CC. Do you want to try to join in this CC#4?

The choice is yours.

3 Likes

Okay.

By the way, you’re a good storyteller.

2 Likes

OK, you choose for join in this CC#4.
Qualifying Challenge will be sent to you with a dare match right away on CC-S1’s Forum.

See you on the CC-S1’s Forum, @SOLAR.

Thanks for this comments, I will keep move on for more fun, more experience and more excitement in this forum.

3 Likes