CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

This one is an easy challenge for all recruits, but this challenge rules is familiar to CC#1’s challenge rule. So, this might be combined on this CC#Final.

:white_check_mark: Challenge Accepted

Keep your eyes open, @Arnav. This challenge will getting harder on CC#Final by unprepared.

although there is more barrier-like waves (i think)
so there would be less foods

1 Like

Destroyed all honeycomb barriers.

Here

result

1 Like

Great Work, @T-59
Henterprise is on the run and you completely destroy all honeycomb barriers before its gone. You are now ready to fight against serious challenge of this rank, so please prepare yourself now.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports: x2

1 Like

Alright, Arnav. I’m clear both of them

Challenge is done, 438 foods

Results:

You complete this serious challenge by create your own challenge rules, so here we go.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, Arnav
You have been promoted your current rank onto the new official rank.

:new: Arnav has been increased his rank into the next rank.
:gear: Challenger’s Rank List has been updated.

From now on, you can receive more challenge from me, all higher rank and UHF Headquarter.
May the Forks be with you, @Arnav: Challenger of CLC

1 Like

Attention Please

This is a short news from CC-S1
CC#7’s Audition is now officially open for everyone can participate to be a competitor of this CC#7.

Please sign in here: CC#7’s Audition

:warning: Warning:

1. Make sure that your skills, tactical and capable are ready to beat against this tough challenge.
  2. CC#7’s Audition will be deadline on this Friday, 23th July 5:30 PM (in my time zone).

Thank you for your patience and understanding

1 Like

Before T-59 received the new official rank, he must complete this serious challenge first to advance to the next level. Also, CLC’s Headquarter detected that Henterprise didn’t lose and it tried to ruin your progress for nothing to let you increase the new rank of CLC.

Here’s your chance to prove me with your skills, tactical and capable, T-59. Don’t let your hope down.

Serious Challenge: Complete these objective (At least 66.67%)

1. Defeat the Henterprise’s second encounter within 5 minutes of mission time
  2. Complete the qualifying challenge of CC#7 (Recommended)
  3. Create your own challenge rules (Difficulty of 0%-20%)

Rule No.2 of this serious challenge will be sent to you on CC-S1 soon after I got a freetime on 3-4 PM. Just hang tight, you can beat this challenge by your experiences.

Good Luck, @T-59

1 Like

Pro gamer mode turned off before logging.

This game end at 3:06 mins.

here result

That’s mean, can I give challenge to other pilot?

1 Like

No, you must dare me first by create your own challenge rule to make me evaluation your experience. When your challenge rules is getting better, I will increase your experience to getting on to the top and dare to anyone in this rank “Recruit” (“Challenger” rank only).

1 down, 2 objectives left (33.4%)
The next dare match will be sent to you soon, so please keep looking on the contact status.

@Bigmos49216 is ready for collecting points by killing chickens.

Challenge: Collect 1,150,500 score In Match.
Bonus: Collect more than 220 Foods in Match
Good Luck Bigmos49216

1 Like

You mean score points or foods?

Great, another foods that I need more coins from it.

This is only simple creative of your own challenge, so keep it up to getting better than this (just like me from the first time on Phase 1).

:white_check_mark: Challenge Accepted

1 Like
1 Like

To @T-59
Easy Peasy, but unfortunately I lost a bonus.

Results:

Conclusion: 2 of 3 objective completed (66.7%) :white_check_mark: Passed
You did a great job now, T-59. But qualifying challenge is still in progress and I found out that i can’t find a match with comet chase for now on. So you need to keep play my dare match until you found another dare match that required with challenge rules.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Congratulations, T-59
You have been promoted your current rank onto the new official rank.

:new: T-59 has been increased his rank into the next rank.
:gear: Challenger’s Rank List has been updated.

May the Forks be with you, T-59: Challenger of CLC

1 Like

I collected 250+ foods. anyway, Good Luck.

1 Like

REPORTING FOR DUTY

After a long time.

3 Likes

And… your mouse has been repaired or bought a new one? You completely gone from CC#6 since 22nd of May.

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd, I’m back again in CIU

2 Likes

Well, I glad you’re safe and comeback in this CLC. But now on, CC#7 is now officially in progress of audition. You may be joining back to this competition again.

2 Likes

To TheGoldenBoss128: Challenger of CLC

UHF Headquarter reported that U.C.O. is approaching around Router, Ether’s constellation. Your mission is destroy it down without being strike from lightning bolts. Also, in “Single Digits” wave, keep remember them to use it again in the future.

So, this is the first mission from UHF. Don’t make me disappointing to you.

May the Forks be with you

From, UHF Headquarter

Challenge: Destroy the U.C.O. Type#1 without being strike from lightning bolts
Bonus: Capture all digits from “Single Digits” wave

Good Luck, @SA-GoldenBoss128

2 Likes

After christian_f has been returned to CLC from his vacation, he receive another challenge incoming and it seems getting harder than he thought.

Challenge: In “Chicken Interception” wave, don’t harmful any chicks (bandit, assassin, pirate and berserker) more than 5 times

Q&A will ask to you after you beat this one.
Good Luck, @ThisIsChristianF

2 Likes