CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

It’s reference from jedi in star wars always say this sentences “May the Forces be with you” before gone for mission.
Got it, @Ahmed577?

2 Likes

Yes, thanks.

1 Like

“This match will get a red hot, “Ding Ding”, it’s on.” -Reference from game “Cuphead”

Challenge : Collect more than 75 foods with Absolver Beam :zap:max and without lost at least 5 foods in each wave

Good Luck, @SA-GoldenBoss128

1 Like
1 Like

Nice Collecting, @SA-GoldenBoss128

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

2 Likes

Attention Please

1. Competition Challenge#7 Updated
    CC#7’s Audition is almost ready to official open within less than 1 day, please make sure about your notification from CC-S1 for preparing to participate here : CC#7’s Audition

2. Gone for busy
    Someday, I will prepare for more challenge to some recruits and challengers that they still active, because I got more assignment from school schedule. So, don’t worry. I will keep send some random challenge to all of you when I got a freetime to dare you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

From, Bigmos
President, Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

3 Likes

Ahmed577 want to reach his homeland for his new weapon “M80-Chicken Egg Minigun” by quickly, but his way was interrupted by Asteroid Belt (Meteor Storm) at Financer, Tommy’s constellation. His module like scanner detector found out that those asteroid have more than 458,715x376 inches (bigger than one planet like Earth) and it’s impossible to break it down.

He need to find another way (bypass route) to reach his homeland as fast as possible, but bypass route that he need to go through got under construction by UHF’s Global International Building CO.LTD for build more highway route.

He got no more chance to getting through to his home. So, he must getting through those asteroid belt (main route and it’s only way to reach Ahmed577’s Homeland) by using everything he have.

Challenge : Reach to the finish line without crashed from those asteroid more than 5 times in meteor section

:warning: Warning :

1. Your spaceship is getting fast, because you’re set up for hyperspace to reach in-time.
  2. You must reach the finish line with your time record (not include for mission time) within 10 minutes after you started the session.
  3. From previous one, if you didn’t reach in-time, will be failed this challenge entirely.

Remember this sentences, @Ahmed577. “Be Quick or Be Failed”
Good Luck

2 Likes

As now I can make videos, it will be easier to proof your challenges. Here is the video.

2 Likes

Quick Safe, @Ahmed577
You survived from asteroid belt and reached to your homeland by safety.
“M80-Chicken Egg Minigun” is ready to test for you. -From, UHF Research Module

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

1 Like

@Bigmos49216
so is there any challenge?
since i have been offline for so long on CLC

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

Yes, because…

To @Arnav

But, your serious challenge…

is still in progress and you already take a break for a long time since I created this serious challenge for you.

*If this serious challenge didn’t move on, that’s mean you cannot receive more challenge from me.

1 Like

i’ll make a challenge when your thing is done

1 Like

Here’s my schedules for each day that I must encounter:

Weekend = Freetime 3-6 hours per day
Weekday = Almost busy and I got a freetime less than 1 hour per day

1 Like

T-59 is almost ready to beat the serious challenge of his rank now, but Henterprise seems to be ready for take him down in any moment too.

Don’t stand there, knock it off.

Challenge : Defeat the Henterprise’s first encounter with Lightning Fryer :zap:17 limited
Bonus : Destroy all honeycomb barriers in “The Honeycomb Conjecture” wave before complete this wave

Good Luck, @T-59

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 is ready for food spree now, but the Military and Party Chickens are reuniting once again?
Brothers in arms… and wings!
Challenge: Collect 300 Foods In Match
Bonus: Collect more than 420 Foods in Match
Good Luck Bigmos49216

1 Like

This one is an easy challenge for all recruits, but this challenge rules is familiar to CC#1’s challenge rule. So, this might be combined on this CC#Final.

:white_check_mark: Challenge Accepted

Keep your eyes open, @Arnav. This challenge will getting harder on CC#Final by unprepared.

although there is more barrier-like waves (i think)
so there would be less foods

1 Like

Destroyed all honeycomb barriers.

Here

result

1 Like

Great Work, @T-59
Henterprise is on the run and you completely destroy all honeycomb barriers before its gone. You are now ready to fight against serious challenge of this rank, so please prepare yourself now.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports: x2

1 Like