CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

Good Job, @ThisIsChristianF
You survive from Henpire’s ambush and reached to the Emporium of Frozen University at Totemition, Cole’s constellation by safety and without dying once.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:

Did you know? : C.A.M. is stand for "Chickenaut Automatic Machine.

2 Likes

Chickenaut Generator Machine?
Screenshot_1180

6 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Great Work, @Ardhane271
You survived from nightmare of Space Crab in darkness section and keep record all digits for to be useful again in the future.

Here’s your reward

:new: Your digits has been saved.
Please use it wisely, because it’s use only once. After you use your digits, will be count as terminate for use this digits permanently.

1 Like

Egg Cannon is approaching T-59, and he didn’t equipped any satellites for preparing to use them. Grab some satellites from “Alien Container” wave to send it back.

Challenge : Defeat the Egg Cannon with your satellites from “Alien Container” wave and complete this match by none of any satellites

:warning: : Special Abilities are not required to use in this match.

Use satellite send Egg Cannon to taste a feeling of pain.
Good Luck, @T-59

1 Like

Attention Please

CC-S1 has been updated and preparing for audition of CC#7 in 7 days.
Please check a competition status here : CC#7’s Audition

Also for all winners of previous CC, please stand by and keep active for the final battle of CC#Final’s approaching very soon (After CC#8’s over).

Thank you for your patience and understanding

mission started.

I got it

WON

1 Like

Great Work, @T-59
Egg Cannon is on the run.

Here’s your reward

1 Like

@Bigmos49216 i have to take a break again, but this time on playing the game. So its obvious that I will take a break in CLC. It will only took one week.

2 Likes

Because I might leave my home and have a vacation with family

2 Likes

Please take care yourself out there, @ThisIsChristianF, and don’t get infected from COVID-19 in every case.

Stay safe and May the Fork be with you, always

3 Likes

@Bigmos49216 can you tell me what is the meaning of “May the Forks be with you”?

2 Likes

It’s reference from jedi in star wars always say this sentences “May the Forces be with you” before gone for mission.
Got it, @Ahmed577?

2 Likes

Yes, thanks.

1 Like

“This match will get a red hot, “Ding Ding”, it’s on.” -Reference from game “Cuphead”

Challenge : Collect more than 75 foods with Absolver Beam :zap:max and without lost at least 5 foods in each wave

Good Luck, @SA-GoldenBoss128

1 Like
1 Like

Nice Collecting, @SA-GoldenBoss128

Here’s your reward

2 Likes

Attention Please

1. Competition Challenge#7 Updated
    CC#7’s Audition is almost ready to official open within less than 1 day, please make sure about your notification from CC-S1 for preparing to participate here : CC#7’s Audition

2. Gone for busy
    Someday, I will prepare for more challenge to some recruits and challengers that they still active, because I got more assignment from school schedule. So, don’t worry. I will keep send some random challenge to all of you when I got a freetime to dare you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

From, Bigmos
President, Owner of CLC and Committee of CC

3 Likes

Ahmed577 want to reach his homeland for his new weapon “M80-Chicken Egg Minigun” by quickly, but his way was interrupted by Asteroid Belt (Meteor Storm) at Financer, Tommy’s constellation. His module like scanner detector found out that those asteroid have more than 458,715x376 inches (bigger than one planet like Earth) and it’s impossible to break it down.

He need to find another way (bypass route) to reach his homeland as fast as possible, but bypass route that he need to go through got under construction by UHF’s Global International Building CO.LTD for build more highway route.

He got no more chance to getting through to his home. So, he must getting through those asteroid belt (main route and it’s only way to reach Ahmed577’s Homeland) by using everything he have.

Challenge : Reach to the finish line without crashed from those asteroid more than 5 times in meteor section

:warning: Warning :

1. Your spaceship is getting fast, because you’re set up for hyperspace to reach in-time.
  2. You must reach the finish line with your time record (not include for mission time) within 10 minutes after you started the session.
  3. From previous one, if you didn’t reach in-time, will be failed this challenge entirely.

Remember this sentences, @Ahmed577. “Be Quick or Be Failed”
Good Luck

2 Likes

As now I can make videos, it will be easier to proof your challenges. Here is the video.

2 Likes