CIU's League Challenge - Phase 2

4 Likes

Its not understandable, try returning it back to English. because I may not see the numbers clearly

4 Likes

Ok, @christian_f. I won’t be translate my language again next time for more understandable.

My time record is 4:19

3 Likes

Anyways I’m done, I also flew unprepared

4 Likes

Wow, that was incredible for unprepared and you beat my time record.

Here’s your reward
:medal_sports:Ă—2

4 Likes

Don’t forget about challenge that you tried to dare me this time, @ScarletCuboids.

Check your status here :point_right: RamonTokus’s Challenge

4 Likes

For the first time that @Ardhane271 will get some challenge from CLC, let’s see if he prove with his capable and skill in this challenge.

Challenge : Defeat all bosses in Boss Rush and without being strike from lightning bolts

*If you beat this challenge for the first time, you will claim this officially rank “Recruit”.

3 Likes

Watch out for @Ahmed577 that equipped with Absolver Beam and he get some trouble from those environments that tried to blow him up while he wanted to get on Heroware to change his weapon.

:warning: Scanning Detected : Feather Fields incoming fast on your position, please turn back your spaceship or otherwise you will get through and take some damage from all of those feathers

Defend Yourself, Ahmed577

Challenge : Survive yourself from :zap: and :snowflake: in Feather Fields section

:warning: Warning

1. Absolver Beam is required in this challenge, but the other weapons are not required
  2. Try not to make your weapon got overheat
  3. Don’t get die more than 5 times (along to boss fight) in this challenge

If one of this has been detected, it will be count as failed in this challenge immediately.

When a dare match has been sent to you, that’s mean challenge is gonna start soon.

2 Likes

<>Data received
<>Starting C:\UHF\Recruits\RamonTukoso\files\utilities\challenge_generator.exe
<>Started
<>Generating a challenge based on the configuration (Estimated time: 30 Minutes)

4 Likes

Well, I’m sorry for that Bigmos, I had a problem with the moon and a temporary aversion for everything, but now I can try to participate. I really appreciate your work.

3 Likes

It takes longer than expected…refreshing everything…
Sending challenge to @Bigmos49216…

A mail has arrived to your inbox, Open

“Hello, Bigmos, long time no seen. Guess your Vipassana Meditation is nice. Welp, here’s a twist for ya. You see, I’ve tired seeing chickens come from [REDACTED] and destroying the Space Burger supply line. I want you to go there and deal MINIMAL damage with your shotgun. Beware that this mission has some Thors and Gravity Fuckers that mess with your shit. Good luck.”

Mission: Complete the mission with only using Corn Shotgun

:warning: Restrictions:

• You can’t equip anything (except HUDs and Only 1 Extra Life)
  • Corn Shotgun must be your start weapon to the end (obvious restriction)
  • Can’t go above 10 firepower

Difficulty: A

The Challenge is generating, please wait.

Challenge Sent!, please provide proof to very that you not cheated the challenge. Challenge Generator Developers thank you for using our service.

3 Likes

Got it

Hmm…, It seems I have to change my favorite weapon to complete this challenge. Ok

Well, I won’t to collect more firepower again if reach to 10.

RamonTokus’s Challenge

Results will conclude on tomorrow, @ScarletCuboids
Stay Tuned

2 Likes

Dang it, @ScarletCuboids. You got me

But I failed cause environments combine with eggs.

Results : :medal_sports: Challenge Failed

This is the first time that I lost RamonTokus’s Challenge, but you really prove your skills and tactical for creator of challenge to me, Excellent.

Here’s your reward
Congratulations, RamonTokus
You have been promoted from rank “Recruit” into officially rank “Senior Challenger”.

4 Likes

Can I use satellites?

4 Likes

Yes, you can use it.

3 Likes

Ok I will use ICBM as it destroys feathers.

3 Likes

Equipped with absolver beam.

3 Likes

I have a little challenge for @T-59

Very simple, beat my time record and fly unprepared.

2 Likes

I won this dare. @christian_f
@christian_f

3 Likes

can you show the proof for time record and unprepared medal

2 Likes