CIU weapon balance program - Part 7: Vulcan Chaingun & Hypergun

Before you released part 3 I was actually going to suggest making Positron Stream be able to hit several enemies at once, but in the end decided against it mainly because it wouldn’t be very original (seriously, how many games are there that have a weapon like this?). Besides, imagine just how broken it would be with the current homing system in place.
Though I suppose it would be fitting, considering how the stream bends.

Modifying Plasma Rifle to this extent seems pretty much heretical to me, especially since it’s older than Positron Stream, but on the other hand Positron Stream does seem to fit the ‘continuous homing beam’ template better.
Frankly, I’m kinda wondering why Positron was even created in the first place. And why it needed its own weapon group.

2 Likes

Good Question. But what was done cannot be undone (Unless we count removing Positron Stream as an option), so I still stick to my original Plasma Rifle suggestion. Everyone uses it manually anyways, so I don’t think making it “official” is a heresy tbh.

1 Like

Hey,Positron Stream is pretty good.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hypergun changes made in v.48 :medal_sports: Idea

• Projectile damage is now 150/300.
  • Fixed volley progression as per WBP.
  • Automatic firing rate now equals manual rate.
  • Max power: Increased firing period to 0.110s, increased overheat time to 6.6s.
16 Likes

Vulcan changes in v.48 :medal_sports: Idea

• Projectile damage: 100/250/350
15 Likes

thank god we didn’t stuck at plasma

vulcan

1 Like