CIU version 132

Apparently on Android, when i was on the egg canon boss the sounds broke and it was all quiet, and when i restarted the game, multiplayer turned on automatically.

I’m stuck on this quest because Comet Chases are boring to me. Maybe we should have a way of changing certain objectives for keys, for example?

Oi and I thought you finished question from the version it came from.

1 Like

Wait… What is going on? Who cheated?

1 Like

No one cheated. There was technical issue.

1 Like

Oh
because I downloaded v130 a few days ago and now there were 2 more version
thanks btw

1 Like

Hello it’s me, the one who got falsely banned in the game

So I want to get unbanned cuz I did not do anything wrong, I just changed the control like the buttons and stuff and after that I got banned right away

• callsign:
    Mike_thedemon
    Device that I play on: android
    I did not use any cheats cuz I don’t know how to use cheats so pls unbanned me because as I said, I paid money to the game and it’s about 50$ and it’s to support yo game and to have fun. Tysm.

I’ve made some tweaks and I will restart the server in a few minutes. You will be unbanned as part of the restart.

6 Likes

:warning:

Momentarily rebooting server to apply v132.2 server-side fix.

9 Likes

Version 145 will pop a shotgun to your face and blow your head off if you cheat, at this pace.

Multiplayer died

Same thing happens to me as well.

So… Version 133 tomorrow?

very likely :person_shrugging:

1 Like

This is a networking issue. Investigating…

Update: I’ve restarted the matchmaker. It seems to be working now. Let me know if you are still encountering problems.

6 Likes

I played this mission 4 times today and no Unoriginality Penalty. Grind them medals before this is patched!

After the 5th attempt and 2 disconnections (because internet), the Unoriginality Penalty started taking effect.

That’s was happened for me too

Hey bro
This ban will end quickly in the month of April on the 8th

At least read the message below, this guy got falsely banned and asked IA to unbanned em and IA did unbanned em during the server reboot which happened the yesterday

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios

Can you appear the list of players are who are arrived in quest rankings?

1 Like