CIU version 127

A bug on the Android port: Sometimes when you begin a mission or cancel/surrender, the game audio would just cut off randomly (Can’t seem to replicate this though)
And yes, turn on and off the “Mute Audio” option didn’t help

Idea: How about removing the Accumulator from weapons that shoot faster by manual firing? Which means from Ion Blaster, Laser Cannon, Utensil Poker, Neutron Gun and Corn Shotgun.

Yes i see this but i think that because my phone is bad

Correct,I didn’t expect that to happen all this time I checked out an option "mute audio"and it’s disabled (why I always restart the game and then it work totally).

Well I have a small idea It’s in “Information Overlay” I think there should be quest section so player can get which place they have come and which place they haven’t come yet (in order not to waste too much fuel)

$3 per game x 4 games = $12 . These are U.S. prices, so the price in your region might be lower.

Ah, right. As I said, there will be some protection measures in place, but clearly there will always be ways to illegally share.

There are no plans to put the soundtrack on any streaming services, whether it’s the exclusive new track of any of the other music.

There already is such a place, but as I’ve explained I’m not going to use it.

I don’t know how easily this can be done. If memory serves, the matchmaking information is maintained separately from the rest of the galaxy (where the contacts are), so it might not be as easy as one would expect.

I guess I’ll add the languages that have 97%+ completion.

I totally forgot about that. Oh well, it’s done now.

That could be a BASS problem. Or something specific to your device. Either way, it won’t be easily fixable. Does it actually cut off in the middle of playing? Or is it that new music simply does not start after a point (but any existing music already playing is never cut off?

8 Likes

It cuts off as soon as i begin a mission or cancel/surrender or a new stage of the misson begun but it rarely happened

1 Like

It’ll cost 30 times the price lmao

Should this crystal be removed when you finish the first quests of Supreme Admiral (Supreme Admiral 0)? Since there are infinite quests, you’re technically still in the same milestone.

1 Like

Nah.

3 Likes

But wouldn’t it overlap?

How about Supreme Admiral +1 instead of Supreme Admiral :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:?

Which means, for example, Supreme Admiral :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: would equal Supreme Admiral +3, and so on.

What’s your opinion about that, IA?

8 Likes

Why this message appear in my side? And of course Knightcap is me, not noone else.,

1 Like

Already fixed:

2 Likes

Ohh i didn’t notice that.
Thanks you

2 Likes

i like to play 2 fingers 1 finger move and 1 finger shoot On Chicken invaders universe Android don’t have to show fire button

Bug???
https://youtu.be/A7fyhnVvvcw

how to send video??

just send the link and remove the text i made red, it will be embedded

[TITLE - YouTube](YOUTUBE LINK HERE)

1 Like