CIU version 127

You didn’t have any medals on your account before the v.127 update, so your name will appear in v.129

This is all automatically generated.

Your name appears on the 17th line of “ideas”

Very low (around this time it’s zero, because I don’t have time for them). These types of customizations are high-effort but low-payoff. Unofficially, some of things you mention you can do with mods.

9 Likes

Agreed.

Off topic but what are you gonna do about this?

I have requested the soundtrack to be removed (“blacklisted”).

:warning: Also, a note about the upcoming soundtrack: The new soundtrack includes a previously-unheard bonus track (“Predator Chicken”), which is only available if you purchase the album. Do NOT post this track publicly, it is considered illegal sharing and will result in a copyright strike on YouTube, or a DMCA take-down notice elsewhere.

26 Likes

Hey IA what about this?

1 Like

Is Predator Chicken not gonna be added to CIU?

Maybe as a CHL-Exclusive or something?

Or is there a way for people who bought the album to also get the track in-game?

1 Like

I don’t think so, since literally anyone can extract game files and see it.

1 Like

An interesting idea, but it’s cosmetic and would require creating smaller icons for all mission types. I can’t address it during this period, but… added to list.

No. It’s going to remain a soundtrack exclusive for at least 12 months. Then we’ll see.

12 Likes

wonder how many people will actually listen

3 Likes

Hello! I have a question regarding the credits section.
If my callsign is listed in any part of the credits section (in my case, in the spanish translation one), but then my account in the next update gets deleted because of inactivity, will my callsign dissapear from there?

1 Like

Aw man, this soundtrack it’s gonna to be removed though this site since i already enjoyed it many times rather than that i wouldn’t support it somehow that it has the original along with the 2nd ones section from the most part on it if aware?

Why am I not in the localization?

It is an honor to be in the credits!

1 Like

Did you participate on translating the game? How many sentences/phrases have you translated?

1 Like

O ye, i completely forgot something does this soundtrack it would able arrive though streaming services another surprise after the original exclusive store release? @InterAction_studios

that cuz i was thinking to returning from the spotify for an while until for now since i’m done with the soundtrack site that it has the series soundtrack before it literally did taken down this today or possibly?

How come my callsign appear in “Quality Assurance” and I reported a bug from like many months?

quality assurance credits are from bug medals

Exactly the number of people who purchase the album :smirk:

Yes

If you only translated a few phrases, then you might not be listed.

No, just through Steam (and interactionstudios.com )

9 Likes

How much will it cost?
Wanna start saving.