CIU version 127

Should this crystal be removed when you finish the first quests of Supreme Admiral (Supreme Admiral 0)? Since there are infinite quests, you’re technically still in the same milestone.

1 Like

Nah.

3 Likes

But wouldn’t it overlap?

How about Supreme Admiral +1 instead of Supreme Admiral :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:?

Which means, for example, Supreme Admiral :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: :small_blue_diamond: would equal Supreme Admiral +3, and so on.

What’s your opinion about that, IA?

8 Likes

Why this message appear in my side? And of course Knightcap is me, not noone else.,

1 Like

Already fixed:

2 Likes

Ohh i didn’t notice that.
Thanks you

2 Likes

i like to play 2 fingers 1 finger move and 1 finger shoot On Chicken invaders universe Android don’t have to show fire button

Bug???
https://youtu.be/A7fyhnVvvcw

how to send video??

just send the link and remove the text i made red, it will be embedded

[TITLE - YouTube](YOUTUBE LINK HERE)

1 Like

Still, it would be nice to acknowledge (and differentiate between) people who go through the trouble of extra pips.

It might eventually spill outside the screen. But we’ll solve that problem when it actually exists.

4 Likes

Would it be possible to make lightning strikes around some Infernal planets much brighter? You can barely see the lightning around this planet (streaks are barely visible at the 7:30, 11 and 12:30 o’clock positions). I thought there wasn’t any visible (you can still hear it, though) and said enviro tag was a glitch.

1 Like

In this version, 5 sentences translated

Fixed in v.128 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

I see something wrong in this case. In a ‘Comet Chase’ mission, it only happens at wave 1 of that mission, everything is normal inside that mission.
So, you see i shot mostly correctly those comets, i did’t tap anything more to get missed shot. “90% accuracy shot” medal (i won’t call its name because it’s too long) should be awarded to me, because in my calculating, i had all 34 correctly shot of 34 shot (actually is 34 projectives because i used Plasma in this case) in this wave (you can count them again if i’m wrong) so i should be get that medal.
Once again, this ONLY happens at wave 1 of a Comet Chase mission, you still take that medal normally at the inside of the mission!

Please check it by my videos:

seems like using it before the first wave also counts into that

How about making the music during any missions, if youre on pause the music is lowered a lot instead of a full mute. I like listening to music, sure the galactic store can let you listen to it rn but I like a music thats keeps on playing while still in combat

2 Likes

Mode -2002
He is very cool i love it but

Did you want musics coom back
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters