CIU on switch (kinda) :)

it’s the android version and i’m running lineage on my console, touchscreen seems working fine, i should try mapping the joycons for shooting and moving around the menus, or maybe InterAction could add controller support on android :eyes:

UPDATE: the joycons actually works, i can move the ship with the left one but i still need to fire with the onscreen button, but i think its a simple fix to just map a button to emulate a press on the fire button

24 Likes

Wut is that real and true?

2 Likes

Top G alert.

3 Likes

Man, are you sure you are not Linus Tech Tip?

4 Likes

FPS seems kinda “playable”

3 Likes

sure can play mutiplayer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

don’t know if you have noticed what i have written in the post, but it’s actually android running on the switch and i’m playing the android version of the game

1 Like

was just that frame that lagged😅 the game runs fine limited at 30fps, don’t have tried 60 or Unlimited fps because of limited battery life

2 Likes

i’ve played a game online with someone and worked! the guy paused midgame for so long that i got bored and i quit, but still i played

1 Like

h o w

20 fps is enough
-Playing on intel pentium 3

real? An 700MHz CPU still can handle CIU?
Guess that’s Windows Vista

no windows 10 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are you… what???
If I’m not wrong, Pentium 3 Base speed is only 700MHz. How???
Upgrade without formatting is not available, but install it using usb boot is available :neutral_face:

Think we’re off topic from now

nah bro i overclocked it.

I’d love to know why they don’t port the series onto Consoles. All they really need is Xbox/Playstation/Switch controls and that’s pretty much it.

oh ok. Trusted Installer is tricked

You up ROM lineage os on Nintendo switch?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.