I wish I had 1215752192 max fps

Here you go

3 Likes

That’s utterly stupid even for a meme.

4 Likes

stop being so sarcasm /s

you can prove an unfair death on super mega slow mo

2 Likes

I don’t find that a funny meme. Even it’s not looks like a meme.

What is Rtx?

How could you not know what is RTX when you knows everything

5 Likes

I don’t know everything.

:thinking: then when should i talk about it, give me hint mr samuel

Ah, now I understood. It was confusing.

Yeah, about that. Why did you ask him in this topic instead of in topic that he did wrong thing? This is a CI meme topic not a place to chat.

8 Likes

What post?

the link to what is rtx
you are blind confirmed
also take this in a dm better

Can you two please stop?

4 Likes

Pacman, I swear to god. Stop reminding everyone about the rules. You are not saint either and it feels really weird when you are acting like a guardian. We wouldn’t even have this discussion if you didn’t bring the topic of samuel correcting people.

11 Likes

Is that a joke?

1 Like
  1. When someone Toxic Chicken tries to surprise you by popping-up at the screen, but luckily you saw him while he’s hiding:
    Gotchya Gotcha!

It was at the edge of the screen like that, caught in Enemy Hurricane at Weekly Challenge.

2. When people from V50 or lower see how easy the waves became at Weekly Challenge especially at the end, they’ll complain like:
    Cranky Back at V50 there where at least Chickenauts or Slobs in The Hatchery!
12 Likes

Felt like posting this somewhere other than just one throwaway thread. Enjoy this scientific flowchart of what you should main.

12 Likes

Me when I predict waves in a mission I’ve never flown before and trying to pick up the right perishables:

8 Likes