1 Like

The Egg Canon

47 Likes

No context

30 Likes

7 Likes

I’d say “wrong topic” but on second thought, this is a meme

1 Like

Nice!! How many attempts did it take you to win?

This is my first attempt

2 Likes

Cool! Do you rely on medals or power-ups to get points?

It probably has to do with the fact that they were off-topic.

3 Likes

That moment when you realize you get exactly 1337 points for shooting a UFO debris mid-air.

1 Like

Epic waves in the past be like

yes i used vulcan on SSH in Venus

21 Likes

Useless weapon :unamused:

2 Likes

but it’s fun to use

6 Likes

You’re right, Moron is better :wink:

7 Likes

Exactly :ok_hand:

2 Likes

CI3 square dancing was so lethal.

1 Like

Actually, the ONLY lethal ones were the rectangular shaped square dances. Namely in Alpha Centauri, where it’s a 5x2 shaped chicken square. In that wave, spinning can cover a wiiiiiide range, and you are very likely to get slapped.

Meanwhile in Venus, it’s a 5x4, so it’s not as hard, as they cover a large area, and are not as thin, so you’re less likely to get rammed as you see in the video. Thanks to that, you can safely do it by just staying in corners when needed. Only problem is just that they’re tanky as hell :smirk:

4 Likes

Isn’t Alpha Centauri square dancing 6x2? It makes no sense for 5x4 to cover a smaller area than 5x2.

2 Likes

Not sure. I just know it was a thin rectangle. This is extra deadly when they spawn and rotate at the same time, where they literally go all over the place.

As for venus…
Well, it’s just that I notice that the chickens in Venus don’t seem to go down as low as the others square dances. The bottom is pretty safe for the most part, but not ALWAYS, of course. People bomb this wave a lot, and don’t notice the actual difficulty of it.

2 Likes

a hidden thing emerges in 9th of july ( coming soon…)

1 Like