Chicken Invaders Memes V2

But you said that it is epic so it should belong there. I’ll quote it:

So yeah, that topic is for both epic and interesting waves.

Yea, I guess so :sweat_smile:

My frist wave in tourist skill. Damnit. Wanna try it guy ?:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

This should be posted in Epic and interesting waves and not here


When finishing a stage and got 99 keys, it reminds of tier 99, just one more :triumph:
99
Edit: Never mind I got the 100 one in the next wave
100 Keys

image
(not actual changelog item)

@thisistrueuser Old IA:
image
(New IA) this is the reworked IA:
image
(yes there is a difference if you look carefully)

You mean the R?

Yes and there’s another difference

The end at the right?

Yes and how it’s shiny and that there is no “R”

The A looks like 4

how i didn’t notice that before ,XD

i4
Inter4ction

download (25)
Note: This is only a joke, don’t take it too seriously

I’m proud of you, comrade

Riddler footage and main idea by @OneWingLunarian
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/690220034701918267/722515403762565170/Untitled.mp4

Why did you delete your post? Maybe some guy like it

I think it doesn’t fit for the post that contains the video.

Did you readed the post? bc you are using “i think” prepouse