Chicken Invaders Memes V2

That was like actuall HELL

100% i encountred it lot

I know but the amount of projectails!?


I just hate that much amount.

my reaction…

my actual reaction…

Better be legendary but much cheaper for 2k keys

AYO WHAT THE?


THATS A NIGHTMARE!

Me installed ciu for first time
۲۰۲۴۰۴۲۵_۲۳۱۵۳۶
۲۰۲۴۰۴۲۵_۲۳۱۶۵۳

lol

I FINNALLY GOT IT

1000006752
Good Job For Real.

O my god wow !! A suggest buy vf 76 too for darkness if you didnt know

Bro send epic waves in Epic and interesting wavesan offical topic for sending epic waves

This is a face::child:
Others:face
This is a book📕
Others:book
Facebook ohhhhhhh
One more the sun is hot🥵
Others:hot
This is a spot
Others :spot
Hotspot ohhhhhh
Last one me out of idea… remebers his favorite game…
I have a chicken🐔
Others:chicken
Ufo s are invaders
Others:invader
Chicken invaders ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd ciuuuuu

VF-76 Raven is actually good for that but she might hate darkness missions

I get 1st most of times in it

Collect atoms for his sciense🤣

earrape

Man key rush levels was supposed to be really really rare, but I found like 3 in 20 mins exploration


I’m ok with it, but it’s so long!