Chicken Invaders Memes V2

I kinda like to ask everyone in that wave that none of them have a missile or mine?

I already said that this isn’t my clip or gameplay, it’s Dennis on CIU’s one.

2022-08-20_11-43-42

19 Likes

You’ve been Zebra Coded.

1 Like

Binary Winner.

1 Like

left 4 dead in ciu confirmed

Hmmm…

4 Likes

Old or not but it’s the perfect time for it

3 Likes

“move or died”
“ready?”
“ok”
still boom

I have a few milliseconds to move so I have no idea how do you have the reaction time for it

My first CI meme
From “An Unfortunate Chick Encounter” by iA

10 Likes

6qpod3

3 Likes

BRUUUH it only goes 90 degrees to the side and using a Bullet Spray Expander will only make it lose accuracy much faster.

Real bruh moment here is the fact you replied to my post from 3 goddamn years ago…and has it ever occured to you that maybe, just maybe vulcan has changed over the years and that it could actually shoot behind you this long ago?

3 Likes

What do I care, it’s always been my least favorite weapon until it had the damn damage upgrade.
Just use the laser cannon against bosses, it has the 2nd highest DPS and doesn’t overheat as fast as the Positron.

3rd*

Tell me this is a joke. Please do.

Yes I am pretty sure many people hated it until it got its first damage buff.

1 Like

Let me guess… Accumulator with Boron on max heat.
Yeah, they might as well as just add PvP to the game and just commit die by using the Moron Railgun against all other guns.

Also I’m using a Rare Cubic Boron Arsenide (full upgrade), so yeah I’m probably wrong on overheat times

???
What are you even saying

1 Like

PVP - a recruit who wants to commit die uses the moron railgun against several other recruits with max power guns and… you know how it ends.