1 Like

Literal Bullet Hell:

3 Likes

I just noticed these now.

1 Like

relatable

1 Like

8 Likes

I made a real changelog for version 420 (based off of my earlier post in chatting place).

Early Access version 420

MAIN CHANGES

Dr. Beaker comes with many ways DEFEAT. Slots have been proven more elusive multiplayer. Enough said. Barring any fixes, development.

A new chickens are still unclear. Also, :warning: If you have it. Wait for a full changes are:

BASS version has been added into the “elite” enemy tier, a lot balanced against Overdrive had a chance to encounter it in the game - check the log below for details. It has also been regressed exactly in the form of the Accumulator on Moron (the heat is generated).

Things should have stopped, please report any competitive mission. This updated in v.419, so there will be suspended from the server once and this updated to take effect. Also, there most likely will be suspended from the server once and then never updated. Due to the game but not unpause it. Wait for 4 months.

And as usual, some multiplayer-specific enhancements and all owned BX-6 spacecraft family! Black and bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements.

Finally, there’s also not a completed. You can now also not a “complete” enemies (damaging enemies (damage is now shorter by about a week)).

Please report your language screens. These languages are so unruly, they triggered YouTube’s “by number of kills”.

:warning: If you like them, they triggered YouTube’s “copyright claim” mechanism.

:warning: Accumulator still possible! Also, it’s already a bug when activating Accumulator still ongoing. Since they will be. The first version.

:warning: v.420.1 has a problem where you fire (at least when activation, charging will not restart immediately).

:warning: Overdrive has been fixed in v.420.2. Download it to me in a private message.

You will be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t make it in time for this update.

Note that you can now impress all your friends (well, unless they stackable? Why, yes, they are! Also, there most likely will be awarded later in they are! Also, they are! Also, they stackable? Why, yes, they stackable? Why, yes, they are! Also, the day.

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

COMPATIBILITY

You will be a small preview in the Galactic Store for this update.

Bug/Idea medals will lose:

• any mid-mission progress
  • your friends (well, unless they are!)

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the screen edges (AhmedDM EmeraldBirb :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Alchemists no longer instantly destroyed (SpaceDragon Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Added CI3/CI4/CI5 victory them; enemies from CI2.
  • :new: “D” wave (Fractorial :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Added “Tower” wave.
  • :new: Added “What’s Comet” wave (TheGoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Added “Red Pill, Blue Pill, Blue Pill” (TheGoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Tower of Power” boss now slows down by a factor of 3 (was 2 in v.108 due to copyright) (PlasmaX :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Dyson Spheres” wave: Balloon chickens are now possible (per lane, not rotate) (Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Magnetic Manipulator” boss: Bolt attack now collapse when joining Rush Hour wave: Enemies have been destroyed by tier in colorblind mode (ChickenInvader45 Q777 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Thundercluck” boss now burn if hit by 20 projectiles impacting slow-down variation (Quockydoan :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Dr. Beaker: Increased maximum floors to 12 (from 4 to 3 (EmeraldBirb Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Dr. Beaker: Papers are now comes sooner on high difficulty; reduced in v.419 due to copyright claims (boss for twice the cost).
  • :bug: Fixed Bug: “Big Chickens” to screen: “The Weakest Link” wave repelled-by-damage (was 100%) (harakat :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Feather Brain” boss: Changed quips for “Attack of the Giant Slalom/Droid Giant Slalom” waves (TheGoldenBoss128 BoggY :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Feather Brain”: never attack when damaged while Alt-Tabbing at 20%/60% (Fractorial :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Planetary Egg City: Beam (was 0.125) (trueuser :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Hairpin Turn” wave: Safebox (alien container) does not rotate (Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Hairpin Turn” wave: Slower move slower; raised center of the center of the screens: enlargely untested.
  • :bulb: “Bubble Bath” wave: Difficulty boost (anon51565962 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Treasury” boss: Force field attack if there are too many on-screen (OrvilleTheOrca :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Treasury” and “Stacker” wave: Balloon change above (MaybeOrandzaIdk :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Trapped!” waves that haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and 8th stages that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and enemies must now be unique (Fractorial :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Demolition of wave (MaybeOrandzaIdk :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Fixed wrong wave projectiles in low difficulty; reduced size of screen.
  • :bulb: Galactic Store: Added “The Fortress” waves that require and/or distinguish the past week (MinhLongBacon :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Galactic Store: Added hex color Editing: Added 4 types on their shirts (MariusFLT ultra_gejmer Tempest_ORM :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: HSB numeric values go from spawn shields are now gold-colored in the UI (Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Restored missions.
  • :gear: Removed 3 new missions (hieudang :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Removed repeatable (Recruit_75 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Added Chickening long beams (RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :new: Added side danger zones; less particles & sparks when getting lost each time UVE mode change above, randomly (kokokokos :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: To Infinity and for twice that users who have been destroyed (Sihok-Adssres :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Photon Swarm: Corrected outdated by bosses and enemies (Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: This rule now appears (caused by bad SetCursorPos behaviour). (Probably) correctly enforced (was 4) (gabytzu :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Fixed missing too: (Alucard :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Multi-kill barriers are now indestructible. Cowards 250 points for each of the first damage (was 1000 1240 (EmeraldBirb :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Cowards now attack of the screen.
  • :bulb: Re-introduced Cowards on waves where playtime.
  • :new: Added “top-10” references with VS2017 15.9.25
  • :bulb: Fleet loadout screen: Can now use “flame” waves: Reduced maximum floors to be lost (almiraling :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Spawn shields are now marked with any purchase status.
  • :bulb: Spawn shields are now just point upward (rather their shirts (i.e., satellite enemy entrance)) (JustDoIt :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :new: Spawn shields are too many on-screen (OrvilleTheOrca :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :new: Added “Massive” player can only move horizontally in missions.
  • :gear: 120th Anniversary missions now have their own music slots (TheGoldenBoss128 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: 120th Anniversary mission now leaves screen shakes (minasam123 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Competitive mission now be mouse clicks and have less than an inity for the first damage is now 2x.
  • :bulb: Darkness mission is now just leaves: barriers are now white (minasam123 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Game now perfectly colored to 2s (was 5s, but was killed by other customizable).
  • :bug: (v.119 fix was incomplete) Inbox now indestructible RNG.
  • :bulb: Re-enabled key drops RNG (BoggY :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Server now correctly handles Steam’s “Chargedback” HUD effect (replaces sun corona effect) (Baron Enhawk :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Server now customizable (per lane, not per batch) (Starbrockle :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Server now bounce (JustDoIt :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Collected stats are now denser so spacecraft can’t fit between reset.
  • :gear: Stand-alone version: Uses BASS v2.4.16.20 (updated from v2.4.16.20 (updated from v2.4.15.37 which has 5 projectiles (Mzdziungwa :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Steam: Uses BASS v2.4.16.21 (was 2.4.5.19)
  • :new: Added “Enemy Queue”; replaced DirectX 11.
  • :bulb: Comets.
  • :bulb: Feathers (Fractorial :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Henter.
  • :gear: Deleted.
22 Likes

My favorites

2 Likes

did they just delete the game

3 Likes

LMFAOOOOO

6 Likes

I rule.

5 Likes

I like bosses + waves idea .

Nice crictism. As well you fail to understand the point of what I say.

Basically. it is absolutely stupid to ruin your streak to the death medal just to acheieve a single pecking order. Like just in Ampthertics wave. Why you risk your live to a chicken close to the bottom just you can get a single pecking order? this would be meaningless.

1 Like

Per lane tho, not per batch :point_up: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

It depends much on skill issues. If your skill is professional enough, there will be no risk anymore. Remember, in high-difficulty missions, players usually die because of difficulty issue(strong or annoying chickens exist) instead of trying to gets pecking orders.

Thundercluck and Beaker have the same situation. (Dangerzones are relatively safe)

They are filled with Determination.

8 Likes

why dont you consider getting better first

1 Like

When your bullet spam gets hard-countered by Slob bullet spam…

Yes, this video took a while, hence the delay between uploads. Next video will be more community driven.

12 Likes

the true meaning of slob god

1 Like

So getting killed by an elite or coward or UFOs at the bottom When we tried to kill them because of this tight space is a skill issue? I would call this unfairness. Glad that it changed.

Why you don’t consider trying what I said before coming to talk?

Also as you guys are behind. I am not gonna talk more of this as I am sure this will result in a fight and it is off-topic