Chicken Invaders Memes V2

i think its translates to “what the dog doin?”

it translates to ‘‘you fucking nigga, this is my water cream’’

that is imposible.

Not impossible but it’s hard. Very hard.

why am i doing this

windows 11 when

yes that comin windows 11

I used Google translate, it wrote Chinese.


Means “I am a ghost, I have my water book.”

you are iranian ?

Yes

oh! I am also Iranian. I did not like that you are also Iranian! I thought you were from Vietnam or the United States of America or the United Kingdom of Great Britain (United Kingdom).

irony

CIU’s Challenges logic:

Screenshot from “rayman legends” game

No one cares lol

3750 posts reached

the duality of man

Tarek Shawki Boss

excuse me?

Well Tarek Showkey is an Egyptian school minister, but he was hated because he keeps postponing Schools and exams and making stupid learning ideas, so some Egyptians is making memes of him on the internet