Chicken Invaders Memes V2

28 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH KEY RUSH THANK YOU FOR FIRST BOSS THE YOLK STAR

I think Chickens ‘Terminators’ need appear from the EGG not lower side of screen

11 Likes

I think the idea of Key Rush is to pack excessive extra lives. It’s not worth the risk to go unprepared. :wink:

When you get a lot of key than in other mission and you think it’s miracle

10 Likes

22 Likes

I don’t know what to write on it so I will post it empty

Cursed pictures

UPD: Actually there were more in my saved files but I’ll better make a video compilation because it won’t be as cursed as it is without dying noises :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Okay…

19 Likes

MAlt+0251ller

Im using laptop too lol but i can because the Fn key

Can you finally stop with this?

7 Likes

I was saying I don’t understand it! It would make sense if Muller and Müller were changed because someone that says Müller would understand the difference while someone that says Muller normally not, and it’s actually Müller. Have you, at least, read what I was replying to?

1. Click on hearts counter and you’ll see that I hearted it before you so yes I read it.

2. This is the original meme that was used to make the “muller” one

It’s to show that you aren’t more intelligent for using scientific name and you are not better if you’re using “Müller”.

11 Likes

It’s not better, it’s correct. Also, I just didn’t understand

NAH stop it.
People are typing Muller for quick or they don’t really know how to type ü (nice job myself don’t remember how to type ü typed ü) instead of Müller so stop

2 Likes

And why not Mueller?

What is Mueller

2 Likes

It probably pronouncing this way, or there’s something wrong with this dude.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

found it

2 Likes

His point is that “ü” can be substituted with “ue”. It doesn’t have to be, though.
Generally speaking, you shouldn’t omit diacritics in proper nouns. That being said, I have no idea if there is any sort of official consensus on this.
Plus, dropping the diacritic in this particular case has no effect on the meaning of the word, so I’m curious as to why @samuelronban thinks that this issue is of such high significance to this forum that it warrants derailing several discussions.

Tl;dr: do whatever you want, as long as you’re consistent and avoid confusion.

5 Likes