Chicken Invaders Memes V2

Giant Robotic Ninja Crab looks good, but need to add a mask for him.

2 Likes

Crab Bandicoot

3 Likes

Pretty sure there is no quarantine in space :р

1 Like

“Kuasa elemental, boboboy halilintar” Kill me

I don’t understand
-_-

Come on, admit it, deep down in our hearts, we don’t need new CI games… only endless Space Crab boss rush.

3 Likes

In the sense of the Ninja mask, it’s probably clear :grin:.

Acting like an adorable fox :joy: ( you understand it right ? )

sword blades

it’s been so damn long since I last messaged here pro. How is everyone doing?

3 Likes

So good :laughing: , but wrong channel to ask :\

3 Likes

hello there, i don’t really know who you are but welcome back

1 Like

Welcome back!

1 Like

It’s all fine, the drama rate has gone up but still fine.

When you’re deciding whether CI is a good game:

Thanks, will definitely buy.

Transcript:

Ok I don’t know how to start this, but this is the most deepest game I ever played in my entire life it’s about racism, the Vietnam War, The Soviet Afgan War and the entire history of Cold War, when Barrack Obama from Undertale killed J.F.K from Chicken Invaders 6 JFK Revenge was the biggest twist I ever saw in my entire life that I start tearing up but I’m actually happy at the same time because John Kennedy was the friend of King Henry from Great Britian that who was racist that he had to be killed in the 1500s which that was really epic I gotta admit it but this game really changed my entire life because it’s literally the defintion of epicness you play as Barrack Obama where you gotta stop racism and stop George W Bush doing the swag because that will literally end the entirety of Korea but George W Bush literally blocks the :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: sun with :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: feather where Barrack gotta use his own Japanese katana that he has to cut the George W Bush ship but Obama is too much of idiot because how the heck are you supposed to cut a entire ship with :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: katana so anyways enough of that boring stuff, Obama goes to Vietnam and speaks Hi Ping in 1973 where Obama literally asks “stop :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: hecking making my internet so slow seriously you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: communist” so Hi Ping becomes Lo Ping where they gotta fight George W. Bush big heckin’ ship so they fight so hard they only destory small part of it and they take out one of the main cannons on it but they at least save Korea but the sad part that Korea is actually the most racist country where ALL of the Koreans are Americans and now it’s named by “J.F.K says the m word in 1950???” where Barrack Obama get pissed off so he decides to make his own country in universe called by "No Racism’ and it’s named by The Great Obamatic but from out of no where DONALOD TRUMP APPEARS AND HE HAS THE ORDERS OF J.F.K TO MAKE THIS UNIVERSE INTO RACISM, so Barrack Obama country is destoryed and now he’s homeless but now he’s in the Middle East as the boys in the Middle East re-unites they fight J.F.K and Donload Trump where Obama takes off Donload Trump head badassly and :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: put it in the sun-- actually why im spoiling the game? play it by your self its good.

You can’t make this shit up. This is an actual Steam review.

Also @kokokokos maybe you need to revise your opinion on CI5’s story being the worst.

23 Likes

10 Likes

Holy chicken. I would like to know on what meds is this person right now. You know, for scientific reasons.

2 Likes

. . . . . . , feels like that guy never stopped playing it until now :||

reasonable

Wait, where did you get this picture? it looks cool!

write reasonable on the search bar of google then go to images and you will find it :\

1 Like

The best thing is that he actually made the CI5 plot more interesting… which… wow.

Can’t speak for the legend onscreen but I inhale a pound of bath salts on a daily basis. The effects of which are manifested in my CI R34 fanifcs.

1 Like