Chicken Invaders Memes V2

I’m out too, you can’t even make a proper reply.

You too

1 Like

More chaos incoming. unless if spryter enabled DMs then it will end, if not it won’t end…

1 Like

Nice “no u” attempt.

Sad, I’ll just stop replying to avoid making it worse

1 Like

Ok, then.

1 Like

You do realize that what you just said is fueling this again, right? Also, no thanks, I’m never enabling my DMs. Last time I did that some “certain” people (you-know-which, mina.) spammed the DMs just to bomb with insults.

You know , you are the one who fueling this , I have heard that usual users is tired from you

1 Like

I don’t, c’mon.

Try again and it will be different this time.

Aaaaaand you brought the argument back. Task failed successfully. Welp, I’ll go take some rest.

May we please stop and continue posting memes without this? I’m saying this, because it’s useless to run such arguments with nothing to prove. If you guys want to fight, then the fight was already lost long ago. Just please, for others’ sake, cease and enjoy the memes no matter if they’re amusing or not.

11 Likes

To be honest , I didn’t reply to shut it down , now it’s quiet

3 Likes

I’ll give something soon.

3 Likes

@Francis @SpryterTerraxian I wonder how many topics will these guys ruin by provoking some people. In fact, they was the ones which said that memes here doesnt need to be only CI in figuratively way.

This time you 2 went to around over 50 posts. I lost the count sorry.
@Baron Stop giving them attention. You can easily be banned because of your anger issues.

7 Likes

Actually they were about 100 posts or something

1 Like

I just saying you are right , but I have read many conversation about this , he was rude , i tried to.convince him , but he didn’t ,and reported it to IA , but you are right , I was angry , I shouldnt be

1 Like

I’ll find those who are going to write more in their nightmares, no matter who does this.

Edit: Major spelling mistake :skull:.

25 Likes

Our best nightmare

1 Like

Yes ;-;

The moral is that IA shouldn’t think about bugs, so often.
To understand better: Crash Twinsanity Ending - YouTube

8 Likes