🐔 Chicken Invaders 1 Remastered #12

Any plans on putting this on steam when you’re done?

I got this error while opening the original CI1, the remastered version works fine.

This doesn’t sound like something I would leave unfixed. I probably misunderstood what your bug was. Here you go :medal: Bug.

What about if you leave it at 100? What happens then?

Nah.

Disabling entirely is a huge problem, because you can’t see where you’ll stop. But I’ve added an option to customize it (see original topic above)

Maybe your graphics card doesn’t support 16-bit color? Did the non-remastered game ever work for you?

9 Likes

I’ve added some more changes to the original topic, because of course I have.

12 Likes

Ok, the connection with the framerate was just my imagination, but it’s definitely faster than in the original game.

I found a difference in the original game, this is what happens to the Interaction Logo in the version included with the remaster:

Spoiler

immagine

While this is how it’s supposed to be shown (screenshot taken from the website version):

Spoiler

immagine

Both versions have been installed from scratch.

after all the extra life will be awarded or not?..
and since is a remasterel version with the cheats it will be nice that the poweup cheat to be like CI2 make the gifts appear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

can we perhaps have this for ciu :DDDD
(translucent spacecraft predictor can use the flagship for its shape)

1 Like

You need to use dgVoodoo2 to run the original CI1 (for newer Windows OS such as Windows 10) properly.
Download link: http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2/dgVoodoo2/

2 Likes

If you take a closer look at ship exhaust, you’ll notice that it’s out of sync with the ship and absolute shake

1 Like

Not enough space for my entire username. Sad me.

Speaking of that, it would be time-saving if IA made it so that I could use my keyboard to type my username instead of using my mouse to click the letters.

2 Likes

Huh, good catch. This is also present in the original. Fixed.

I tried increasing the limit, but 10 is the maximum without fear of overflowing (at the entry screen).

This would not work when two players are trying to enter their name at the same time.

11 Likes

It would be neat if 2002 mode changed the music (just like in CIU during 2002 party event) at the month the original CI1 was released

v2.1 has been released, which is the first official release. The installer file has been moved to Chicken Invaders 1 | InterAction studios

17 Likes

Congrats fot the release! I found two problems though. If I start writing my name with the mouse I can’t use the keyboard because the selection will always try to go to the mouse position, also this:

doesn’t seem to work, it keeps blinking (edit: I thought it was about the key buttons, but now I get it, it’s about the underscore).

What I was saying about the particle effect is that it behaves in a jagged manner. It does this in original too that could not be recorder properly because thank you OBS but it was not as noticeable in original due to lower resolution.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios any news about this? Or is it supposed to work this way?

Intended.

Another problem is whether other characters except a-z 0-9 should be allowed.

Generally, it was more trouble than it’s worth, so I left it alone.

9 Likes

About the remaster of Chicken Invaders 1 game, let me tell you that in the Beta version, you are not like the remaster of Chicken Invaders 2 The Next Wave without putting an intro picture.

But if we recreate that picture and post it, we will definitely be a successful remaster.

20230409_164542

20230410_132525

Then the photo comes first and then the logo and when they go they have to go at the same time.

BackgroundCI1Original

20230410_133609

20230410_133821

20230410_133832

Main Menu Concept Art:

About the Main Menu design, let me tell you about the Unlock Now! Let me tell you that it is better to remove this game like Chicken Invaders 2 The Next Wave from free mode, but you can choose to remove it from free mode or not, it depends on your choice.

About the More Games section, which is better to replace the name More Chickens! In each game that is suggested (for Chicken Invaders 2 The Next Wave, two photos that are Standard Edition and Christmas Edition. For Chicken Invaders 3 Revenge of the Yolk, 3 photos that are Standard Edition, Christmas Edition, and Easter Edition. For Chicken Invaders 4 Ultimate Omelette 4 pictures which are Standard Edition, Christmas Edition, Easter Edition and Thanksgiving Edition.For Chicken Invaders 5 Cluck Of The Dark Side 3 pictures which are Standard Edition, Christmas Edition and Halloween Edition and 5 pictures for Chicken Invaders Universe. For the games Piggly, Loco Train, and Island Wars 2, 2 pictures that are Standard Edition and Christmas Edition, and for Smileyville and Christmas Eva Crisis, there will be one picture.)
And in the remastered version, it is better to add a feature that:
-Extra Life
And the feature to be removed for the Android version:

• Multiplayer

You already know that many fans of Chicken Invaders 1, like me, are waiting for the release of this game on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android). So please release this remastered version of Chicken Invaders 1 for Android and iOS as soon as possible! I hope you like this idea.Also The Game Cover is Ready!
Chicken Invaders Remastered Concept Art:

my brithday is on the same day as chicken invaders 1

2 Likes