Chick but...?

Health: ? (Varies) + (%Difficulty)
Appearance: It’s just a chick… but there’s something odd about it.
Appear on: 50% and higher.
Attack: ?

It’s just a chick that appears in the chicken fomation. But however, there something odd about the chick. If you attempt to kill the chick,t̵̨̝̺̹̞̦͕̪̘̱͘h̸̳̰͓͈͇̻͇̼̬͍͇̍̿̾̅̌̉̈̚̚e̷͓̲̠̞̖̘̙̞͎̪͔̰̻͓̽̃̈́̀͂̇̅̏̃̀̌̂͘͘ ̷̡͓̬͎̗̝͚̱̱̣̗̙͖̤͈̓͂̒̂̓͑̀̽̿̍̎̐̓͊̕c̶̛̩͓̪̞̜̈̓̆̾̈̓̒̌͌̅͒̎ḩ̴̛̝̜̺͕͚͈͙̩͎͇̻͚̌̄̈́̽̈́͒̄́̔̇̌̋͠i̷̛̼̦̱̱̞̲͇͔̭̝̻͆̍̔̂̾̍͛̇̀̒̕͘̕͘c̵̡̛̛̱̥̲͓̹̖̘̙͎̣̳͖̗͒̊͂̿̾̍̀̋̌̆̕͠ķ̴͕̩̣͇̫̳̞̻͈̼͍̖̊̊̇͊͊̔͆̽̒͐̚͝ͅ ̶̳̻͈́̊͝͝ẇ̵̘̱͙̟̺̤̼͎̙̻͓̲ͅi̵͈̠̞̽̅̌͗̎́̓̄͑̍͠l̴̢̩͕͈̹͖̬̼̳̼̞̲̆l̸̡̨̗̰͙̲̜̦̥̼̒̓͂̍̂̔͛̿̀͂̔̂̀͗ ̶̟͈̤̤̖̮͙̘̹̬̬̣͛͑̉͑͋̔̈́́̔͆̕͜b̵̢͖̺̬̗̞͓̦͍̲͚̮̬͚̅̏̆͋̍̉̎r̴̩̠͖̦̎̄̈e̷͓̤͇̟͇̗̥̓̃̅̏̾̉̄̈̈͘̕͜͝͝ä̴͕̜̬̖́̊ķ̵̛͉̖̝͍͍̎̄̈́͌͛ ̴̨̢͖̹̯̩̮̪̩̺͂̈́̾̂̉̿̆̽̓͘͜͝ͅi̸̧̗̒̑̊̈́̀̈́̈́͐ͅǹ̴̨̛͍͚̩̘̱̣̓̊͋͊̉̑͑͂̅̓̕̕̕t̶̨͇̳͚̟̜̗̉́̂̋͆̒̋͆̒̍̕͝͝ǫ̶̨̛͙͍͓̪̳͉̬̪̝̗̼͚̱̑͌̓͊̃͊͒̇̾̅͛̇̚͠ ̶̧̼̼̞̘̭̑̂́̔̓̈͛͛m̵̨̛͈͔̭̥̬̈́͊͆̂̀͒̌͗͑́̀͘̕á̷̧̨̜̟̦͓̫̬̺̝͈̱͚͎̻̅̏͊t̴̡̛̍r̸͖͙͎̊̾͐͜i̵̧͚̼̦͈͙̣̦͖̳̪͍̹̩̰͂́͌̑̈́̐͗̄͘x̸̞̣͎̦̻̩̳̦̳͇̱͂̀̽̈́͘͠ ̵̭͈̺̯̳͛͛͛́̄̈́̿͐͆͜ģ̶̝̹̣̫̦̺͓̟͎͈̲͈̈͛̀̎̆̊̀̐̏̓̕͘̕l̶͙̪̹̖̙̯̭̳͙̆̃̇́̌̐̓̆́̚ī̵̟͎̹̙̰͗͂̓̒͐t̷̠͔͔̪̪͓̹̖̗̫̠̑̆̅͠c̸̢̣͚̩̯̣̼̥̘̪͋͂͑̌͑̓̊̔̿͘͘h̴̡̧̗̰̺͔̬̜̱̓͒̄͆̀̒̏̋͘e̵̢̡̳̜̯̩̪̹̖͕̩̯̙̅͗̿̀̌͑͗̅̚͜ͅs̸̡͈̩̖̰̗̞̹̯͓͗͑̌̈́͛̒̓͗͜͝ ̵̰͉̥̥̲͔͚͚͇̫̞͔̎̐̃̀͜͠͠͝, creating a random chicken there to replace it spot after you killed the chick. Be aware.

Uh… How did you do that?..

basically this

6 Likes

Chicken Invaders creepypasta is still in my list of drawings

3 Likes

I would change the category to Chicken Invaders, because this is more of a shitposting than an actual idea. No details, unreadable on purpose, not elaborated, nothing.

11 Likes

So it’s Chicken Duplicity as a regular enemy and reverse order? Sure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.