🗨 Chatting place

improved it a bit

10 Likes

Then shut up and fuck off. I have been polite to you for the last time. You have begged for a hand out CHL always. To me this shows how weak you are as a person. I have spent over a year recovering from injuries you could not even wake up from. I did bitch! I only have one cast left and I will be home with my family for the first Christmas in over a year, by then the last cast will be gone from my right hand and I can challenge these chickens once again. Just where are your priorities goof? I am simply happy to be alive. Most of my game success has been done with my left hand, because my right hand has been surgically rebuilt, yet even being in hospital, broken in ways I would not wish on anyone I still found a way to get my CHL and compete. It is time for you to change your diapers @ArtemNikolaev211085 . Be well all…

11 Likes

H

6 Likes

H

6 Likes

H

6 Likes

Bunch of kids thinking they’re funny

5 Likes

Oh wow! Today, someone (i wonder who) became the frist prayer to go down below 300 points in league

spoilers: going below 0 is going to happen on christmas at earliest

11 Likes

iA

10 Likes

fasgew

10 Likes

@CattyCheese The spirit is pissed

5 Likes

I do not understand

5 Likes

footage of me sitting in an inferno planet

5 Likes

Woah, thanks @Rippi_17

5 Likes

So I’m actually back in the game for the first time in ages.

What’s new? Been about six months. I see multiplayer (wow!) and a new event thing that @Francis is dominating.

EDIT: For instance, what are partial missions?

5 Likes

Planets never used to look this pretty, right? It’s like candyland.

7 Likes

:musical_note: Give me 2 good reasons! I neeeeeed to knooow! :musical_note:

2 Likes

sussy baka

1 Like

bandicam 2021-11-26 16-02-51-319

9 Likes

So it is 4B points for tier 99?

1 Like