🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

45 Likes

wow i got a yes lick from old post xD
very nice
very very nice

who flagged my post and reason please

https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/4518

Discourse bugged out, though I wouldn’t mind if someone did actually flag your posts.

3 Likes

You could at least, I don’t know, point which post was flagged? Link below sends me to the beginning of topic as reply doesn’t exist.

I’m tired of this now :worried:

The post above the “stop bringing discord stuff here” reply (they are sadly deleted, but that’s what i remember)

Same

actually it wasn’t me this time tbh

It’s with Discourse treating auto-deleted messages flagged once as removed by staff.

Basically, you only get notified if a post reaches more than three flags, or if a flagged post is removed, which in this case, is the latter.

1 Like

first discourse keep closing the poor meme topic

and now it keeps treating with flags

1 Like

Actually. The bug with flags was first.

1 Like

wow after 1 year

2 Likes

Yes, that’s a large bump

1 Like

Well I’m so glad it’s finally got added!

1 year you say?

2 Likes

what is the idea

The title of the topic you were viewing is the idea he’s talking about

but what is this phase

Brothers now become enraged when their sibling dies

So basically if you kill Special Forces or Party Time at “Brothers Reunited” the other boss that’s still alive will be mad & wants revenge, so it’ll became harder. That’s all.

2 Likes