šŸ—Ø Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything youā€™d like here, provided itā€™s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

See this.

Oh my callsign its $X6.7.6X$ with chl

1 Like

oh cool, ima friend you when I get home (Iā€™m at school right now :neutral_face:)

2 Likes

Are you having mental problem? Do you understand how annoying is was?

How old are you to even think e-dating existed by just saying this? Also you have no rights to prevent others from doing so, as long as they donā€™t violate the Forum ToS.

5 Likes

Even if theyā€™re ā€œe-datingā€ (lmao), thereā€™s no such rule to prevent them from doing so.

Ok i thought you were joking at the beginning but itā€™s getting a little bit cringe so stop please

6 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if users with TL1 can create topics on this forum. If thatā€™s the case, this might be why they posted to whatever open topic they could find.

When the CIU development category was first created, auto-lock was not applied to topics created in said category, iA only added this rule after it was requested. This is why there are open CIU development topics still to this day.

3 Likes

IA forgor to apply an auto-lock in the first place, I guess?

1 Like

Iā€™m 14

Iā€™m more mentally stable than everyone in my town, I just like to annoy people sometimes by saying dumb stuff, I do it at school to my friends all the time, they donā€™t give a cluck, they do it back.

Aw cluck

Aight, Iā€™ll stop nowšŸ˜

Do you know what e-dating is?

Not to the newcomers in here.

Grrrrrr

2 Likes

I donā€™t wanna know.

then tell me what the ā€œeā€ in ā€œe-datingā€ is

and give me a proper definition of it

1 Like

The ā€œeā€ means electronic, so dating via the internet, although one of the many problems with it is, when the power cuts out, that sh*ts over man, itā€™s done. I personally think itā€™s stupid, but hey, if your into that then, idk I guessšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Youā€™ve made the right choice my friend

i personally feel bad for your town

4 Likes

Hahaha, yeah, we live in butt-cluck middle of nowhere.

Is that an insult? Because I am mentally stable, I just say dumb stuff, Iā€™m 14, how old are you?