[Bug] Letterbox feature doesn't work

I have a 1920x1200 screen and because of that, the image is stretched. I checked the letterbox option along with a 1920x1080 setting, but the game still stretches the game to my screen’s proportions. Is it my PC’s fault or the game’s?

change your game resolution to 16:9 i guess

That’s what I did. There is still no letterbox.

Letterbox is activated only where is a significant difference from 16:9. 16:10 will not trigger it.

I’m uncertain what the best solution is. It was done this way to avoid the opposite complaint, namely “there are very thin bottom bars at the top/bottom of the screen”. And also for mobile, in which every square inch counts.

6 Likes

Try windowed mode

It’s kind of annoying for me since the image is kind of stretched. The buttons that are supposed to be square are actually rectangular. Unfortunately, the current solution only favours one side. I think the best solution would be to have that option be turned off by default, and only when a player wants to have the black bars visible, would they enable this feature. This way you wouldn’t have any complaints from either party.

After some thought, I’ve decided to make letterbox stricter on PC only (because common resolutions on PC are much fewer than on mobile). It will now be activated for 16:10

Changed in v.75 :medal_sports: Idea

7 Likes

Thank you :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.