Best weapon against bosses

idk if theres a topic for this already but, I’ve been using positron stream usually for boss rushes. I want to know what you guys usually use for boss rushes and what the most optimal weapon for them are.

2 Likes

That’s right, Positron Stream is a good weapon for almost any boss, but for bosses that are uco type, other weapons that do not have auto aimed are better, such as Ion Blaster/Photon Swarm/Vulcan Chaingun/Riddler/Hypergun/Utensil Poker

3 Likes

Riddler and Hypergun is my best choice for bosses, it could even beat any UCO type without hitting the arms more. (Unlike Positron Stream or Lightning gun thing)

3 Likes

Neutron Gun, Laser Cannon and Corn Shotgun are highly recommended due to their high dps.

3 Likes

Plasma rifle, Poistron Stream, Neutron Gun and Utensil Poker are my best choices. Lightning Fryer used to be good too but its damage output got nerfed recently

1 Like

Nah, I use all of them but I start with Positron for 90% Accurate Shot medal.

3 Likes

Mainly I use higher firerate weapons with multiple projectiles (like vulcan and photon). I use neutron gun for space crabs since its weak to that. I use riddler for bossa nova, but photon swarm is also fine. The rest of the weapons will be depending on the type of boss

1 Like

Moron Railgun

4 Likes

From what I can tell, Lightning was nerfed in October 2020, in version 57. I wouldn’t consider that to be recent.

Plasma is definitely not a great choice for bosses due to its rather abysmal total damage until overheat (16250 DPS for 6 seconds, so 97500). Utensil also falls behind due to its high spread.

Currently I’d consider Laser (as long as it’s on high power), Vulcan (due to its recent-ish overbuff), Boron, and Positron to be the meta weapons for bosses overall. Corn might also be pretty good despite its inaccuracy due to its currently overbuffed damage.

5 Likes

This is actually pure satisfaction!

My bad, I just noticed the change recently, sorry about that

??? why

1 Like

Just kidding. Actually, laser cannon, absolver beam and positron stream are very good against bosses.

5 Likes

Laser Cannon, Positron, Neutron

1 Like

Every Weapon are Useful.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.