Are bomber type spacecraft a huge waste of money?

• Yes
  • Sorta
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

become me who uses bx 9 without jets
discover pain

1 Like

Yeah, I wasted 2 days money worth of keys on an ukonvasara, and I regret spending every single cent, plus maneuvering jets don’t solve the problem, they just make you bankrupt, which in of itself is another problem. I usually play virtuoso on every mission, even on those 83-100 % missions, and oh boy does speed become helpful.

1 Like

i have heavy bomber ukonvasara-8 and i became pro and tier 71 because of that

1 Like

Honestly, I like bombers, but they are really damn slow and also not my type. I always go for an H&C or a Müller. I might go pick a lighter type of bomber if I wanted too

1 Like

Try using a BX on a sun mission. I find them helpful, but my flying strategy is a different approach. Slow is not always a bad thing @Ghoe, it is an expensive challenge that I am terrible at. All we can do is keep on flying them and hopefully gain more skills! Good luck and be well all…

3 Likes

@Skippy, you know it’s heresy to say that. Yes, you have wronged the church of carpal tunnel syndrome and are expected to comply to the exile rules in 20 days or else you won’t see slob god, ever! /S

However, It seems you like the original style of Fightfastui, and not the Bomberanian style. Plus Fightfastui is indeed superior as you can definitely go slower and also be able to accelerate to near light speeds and it makes dodging easier as it’s balance is not up high up and is rather well balanced on the blade, and with this in mind any time you explode into a flurry of screws and precious metal, it’s mostly all your fault, and I enjoy that. Plus all the freedom it provides makes this fast paced game, fast indeed. And you flying them is a sign you are into a more of a masochistic style of play, and to whom you ask? To your mind, not to your wrists that casual filthy peasants enjoy, they probably don’t even go into the high end restaurant chain “Space Burger” to eat. And yes, this philosophy teaches you to mind your surroundings by barely interacting in it in a quick manner, moreover ‘studies say’ that Fightfastui practitioners may actually mind their environment better, due to fast reaction speeds.

1 Like

what the fuck

1 Like

?, I am not sure what your statement is. if you are referring to my fall in 2020 and my stay in ER until summer of 2021 CIU has helped me regain my left and right wrist mobility. I have more metal in my body than most people have in their cars! Yet I still compete against myself, and sometimes win. I know exactly how a pinball feels, I fell down a mountainside. I like my 404 and still have challenges with a BX, but I will still try. Be well all…

1 Like

they’re either jack or too overpowered depending on firepower

Here you are the full information about all spacecrafts, including bombers:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.