An Idea for the Egg Cannon Boss!

@Recruit_75 you need to make an topic for you suggestion and @Nikito this meme is funny, but both of you are going off-topic right now.

It seems like the same problem with Henlley’s Comet and I need red line also because sometimes the damage isn’t after every 20% it could either 50 or 33.3 or maybe something else.

1 Like

About the henlley’s comet, @OneWingLunarian already told you a good solution, which is about timing your shots well. (I might have misunderstood tho)

1 Like

I already said that in Henlley’s Comet bug topic that you’re not supposed to time your shots for a boss, it’s already hard enough and plus timing your shots is more easier with Henlley’s Comet than with the Egg Cannon because the screen is too big unless I have to stick near to it so I can “time my shots”.

Instead of making the game easier, try to practice to get used to the boss instead. There’s a health bar at the top to check after its damaged. Just use the percentage you get and you’ll know when the ‘retaliation strike’ happens.

I don’t feel like explaining again.

._______.
Do we really need to make the game easier? The same happens with the CI3 Hen Ship, but no one has a problem with that even though it gets pretty hard at the end. Egg Cannon is really easy. I don’t see a need for the warnings since it would make the fight really easy.

Maybe you don’t get it? The damage stage being invoked already made it harder a lot.

Not really. It’s still really easy as you can actually predict that it’s going to attack.

Still, I once told IA and he refused for no reason!

It’s not guaranteed that he’ll add every idea into the game.

Idk, the Egg Cannon is a final boss, it has to be hard. The immediately invoking attacks are hard enough

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s very very very hard.

That’s not good :))

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.